Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. Looks like you been done up like a kipper jenga.
  2. You are correct, but I bet in this league we are one of the higher payers. I'm sure as an ex rider Chris does all he can to pay as prompt as he can and at reasonable amount.
  3. Add to that jack is sponsored by guy
  4. They are not, so would his current average multiplied by 1.3
  5. I think you may be right badge, so that only leaves jack then, of reasonable replacements if needed.
  6. Not sure how these work out, but jack holder or gosh g would be the most likely, as don't ride for a Thursday team, and we do tend to like an Aussie.personally I would prefer jack but I would imagine everyone else would prefer josh.
  7. Is that a new saying Still, it could be worse, the panthers could be having a good season and picking up more silverware.............mmmmmm, hang on a moment.
  8. With what's going on with Danny as well, looks like for yet another season we are going to be in a right 2an8
  9. Coty? some good lads at the under 19, Jenkins? Who knows, let's hope Danyon isn't too badly hurt.
  10. Or Nathan Greaves if he fits, as we all know what happened to the place last year.
  11. Yeah I'm wrong..was reading what someone else had put on another discussion. Sorry
  12. Won his next race so must be okay
  13. Fantastic post...I agree completely
  14. There is a reason we didn't wait for greaves, he done too good a job last year.
  15. No, he was at Redcar as a 28 day replacement
  16. Bob at Ipswich always starts watering the track well in advance , and we never get any dust.
  17. panthers will be going for 3 on the bounce next season, and with the way Ged builds his teams it wouldn't surprise me if they did it. Well done Panthers.
  18. Not sure who is or was available for Thursday, so I guess someone had to guest. Also can't think of many riders to come in on a perm basis.
  19. Good effort from nico today, well done fella.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy