Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. I'm waiting for someone to come on here and name a few tracks that have closed down and say I bet they wish they had bad system but with speedway. Maybe we should be grateful for what we have? Damn my attitude has changed dramatically the last few weeks.
  2. Cost even less to bend them upwards then.
  3. Just found one the same as we already have for 8 quid, so it's not exactly gonna break the bank is it.
  4. Yeah but that's for a whole new system, but like I said it wouldn't cost much more than 50 quid for one new speaker. A second hand one would do, just one that works.
  5. Surely it doesn't cost that much to cut a wire and plumb a new speaker in just for a a while.
  6. You are sounding more like an ipswich fan with each post Scotsman😉
  7. Ello Ello Ello, what's going on here then.
  8. Looks like ex ipswich riders Heeps and lanham letting the rockets down.
  9. Thanks for the reply Kevin, awsome stuff. As bruv said, defo one of the best presenters, don't give us up. I would to see all season ticket holders given witches scarfs or something like that at start of season to help make everyone feel more together. The more atmosphere the better in my opinion. Just watch some of the Polish league matches, great atmosphere. Would love foxhall to be more like that. Thanks again Kevin
  10. Does anyone know who was going round after meeting in the black and green?
  11. Can anyone tell me what the presenter and nico said when whey come over? couldn't hear a thing.
  12. Got a tattoo, but what about the cowbell?That's a bit of a personal question to ask ain't it?
  13. Thanks for the offer Shads, but you spend the evening giving all your attention to your bandits supporting other half. Is sue okay does anyone know?
  14. For a tiny cowbell, they don't half make a loud noise. Our neighbouring fans best bring some ear plugs, and me since I've got to concentrate on updating. Yeah thought last week was your last visit macca????????????
  15. Yay my cowbell has turned up today. Let's make some noise
  16. I could bring a few out of hiding by saying a few things, but I won't bother. Quite a few don't seem to post anything anymore. Lovey Aljack catch22 ipswich Jules Roland just to name a few
  17. Most other teams have come to foxhall and done a job on us or left with a point. I see no reason why Berwick can't.
  18. It's unlike you to try and wind the panthers or Lynn fans up.😉😉😉😉😂😂
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy