Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

chunky

Members
  • Posts

    24,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by chunky

  1. Rode for Romford? Sure he was a Bomber... Steve
  2. That's the best ever Dutch team, isn't it? Steve
  3. I could be wrong, but I think Tom Farndon rode under the name of Tom Farndon... Steve
  4. What if Rene Aas rode for Berwick??? Steve
  5. Surprised nobody has mentioned Les Ott... or Jan Puk... Steve
  6. Ed 'Crusty' Pye rode for Middlesbrough after the war. Steve
  7. The best I've heard is the former American racing driver, Dick Trickle... Steve
  8. They're with Todd Wiltshire and Dave Durham... Steve
  9. Funny thing is, I've been trying to come up with an "eieio"! If there was an "Ernie Wilson" or "Erik Eriksson" we'd be fine... Steve
  10. Can't believe you left out o oo... How about this for a team? ie ooo Ei ooo Ei ooo aii ooo Oe ooo i ooo oie ooo Steve
  11. 1 - Ales Dryml Sr 2 - Paul Fry 3 - Lukas Dryml 4 - Piotr Pyszny 5 - Ales Dryml Jr 6 - Huck Fynn 7 - Paul Sly Steve
  12. Okay, I'll let you off this time... Still, not much in the way of Gary Sweets here, not even Mike Cake... Steve
  13. Chris Manchester Ron Preston David Blackburn Bernie Leigh Garry Middleton Declan Eccles Robin Adlington No 8 Trevor Oldham Steve
  14. We forgot Merv Salt and Stan Pepper. Should be in for a good "season"... Steve
  15. Better than the GP lineups today... Steve
  16. My parents knew Viv pretty well, but I never did. Of course, he was a fixture at Plough Lane for virtually the whole time I was going... Just wonder how many of the people I knew are still alive; sad, but it's a long time ago now... Steve
  17. We're friends on FB, and I showed him a footy pic of Viv I found, as a REALLY young man. Martin had never seen it before. Steve
  18. Plough Lane, when I was three weeks old... Steve Iris : So, Martin is your cousin?
  19. Ian Williams deserves a mention, I feel... Steve
  20. Dammit! And Norman D. Hunter... Steve
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy