Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Starman2006

Members
  • Posts

    16,221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Starman2006

  1. I really wouldn't want to go to Eton thank you. Nice to see you've accepted being wrong. in a roundabout way.You can edit you know. But not sure if you can do it from a phone via your twitter.. perhaps you can tell me..
  2. Ricky wells is not in the same class street avenue as Davey at his best..
  3. Yep Slammer Drabik Your £ is in the wrong place. Each to there own I suppose..
  4. Makes you wonder if at this early stage Chris is happy at Lynn ?
  5. I saw plenty of Coventry fans come in over the new grandstand side..
  6. Fair meeting for a challenge, and nice to see so many Coventry fans making the effort.
  7. As i put in the Wolves BV thread. Rumours tonight tell me that KK needs to buck his ideas up quick smart..
  8. What Nationallity is Sckornicki ? Romours tonight tell me that KK needs to buck his ideas up quick smart...
  9. Matt im sure would love to sign Nikki P before he hangs up his kevlars .. Coming down for this my little fruitcake ?
  10. I refer to my reply to you both. Plenty of Dust bellowing towards the clubhouse friday night... Arnt they lucky lisa... Biased steve.. You should know that by now..
  11. Now had this been any others clubs rider nothing would have been said, thats also true.. Unfortunately Womble53, Steve right... the dust that was bellowing toward the clubhouse was nobodys business. yuk
  12. Well they've just advertised the GP'S on BT sport two, so know doubt they will altanate between 2-3 and so will the premiership, I would expect...
  13. Won't make an iota of difference mate. Two totally different tracks.
  14. Adams a very good rider and was still open to improvement. But this scaphoid injury has put him back a good couple of months. As I said, Swindon fans need to leave him alone.
  15. Adam will come good if he's left alone.. Swindon fans need to stay off his back. And no, he's not a heatleader..
  16. Really. two points is good after being 8 down.. thank you...
  17. Yeh I did guess that, that's why I said nothing. You can't argue with clowns..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy