mogmacrash Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 03:14 AM (edited) A lot of those special edition £10 caps have to be sold to make a dent in the required air fence figure. Hopefully a cashed up speedway fan or local businesses will help out, or maybe the bar bandits will get a few new members joining in the frivolities next Saturday. I'd like to think a regular championship venue will not close because of this? Edited yesterday at 04:08 AM by mogmacrash Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
crescent girl Posted 22 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 22 hours ago Nick's cup from Tai's meeting is a big cracker! Hope he can get his hands on more silverware this Saturday! 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
piston197 Posted 11 hours ago Report Share Posted 11 hours ago On 10/3/2026 at 8:06 PM, DJC said: The irony with them being more people got in free than paid! I paid at Newport every home meeting, pleased to know I was subsidising the non payers under the Mallet guardianship ! I usually sat with the one time manager of the Mavericks conference side ( PT), and know he paid as well ,so there were at least 2 of us paying ! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marko Posted 11 hours ago Report Share Posted 11 hours ago I thought Plymouth were supposed to be getting really good gates this season? Where has the money gone? seriously though, maybe they would be better off being a Nora track/training track? I’m no fan of it but if you can teach youngsters to ride Plymouth, they can ride anywhere. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewy Posted 9 hours ago Report Share Posted 9 hours ago 1 hour ago, marko said: I thought Plymouth were supposed to be getting really good gates this season? Where has the money gone? seriously though, maybe they would be better off being a Nora track/training track? I’m no fan of it but if you can teach youngsters to ride Plymouth, they can ride anywhere. Gates have been much improved but fell short of a 46k profit unfortunately. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fozzie4388 Posted 8 hours ago Report Share Posted 8 hours ago I presume Klima won't be riding as he's been listed in the Czechs team for the Euro Pairs on Saturday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewy Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago 4 hours ago, marko said: I thought Plymouth were supposed to be getting really good gates this season? Where has the money gone? seriously though, maybe they would be better off being a Nora track/training track? I’m no fan of it but if you can teach youngsters to ride Plymouth, they can ride anywhere. You may not like it but plenty do including 7 times British champion and quite a few top riders at championship level. British speedway can ill afford to lose any track despite your opinion. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.