Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Extraleague 2027 news, fixtures etc


Recommended Posts

Thomsen & Bednar (R) confirmed they were staying with Gorzow.
Bydgoszcz likely to sign Douglas, Fricke, Wozniak, Przyjemski (U24), Pawełczak (R) and trying to sign Bastian Pedersen (R).
Lindgren to Grudziądz.
That is all I have read so far but I've not been scouring sportowefakty I'm sure there is more on there if someone cares to look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy