Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Col

Members
  • Posts

    4,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Col

  • Birthday 01/09/2003

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    Officially I'm living in sin
  • Profession
    IT Support

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    colin5777
  • Website URL
    https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/colcycles300milesinseptember

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Wolverhampton, UK
  • Team
    Cradley for life. Acing it in 2022.

Recent Profile Visitors

7,850 profile views

Col's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1.1k

Reputation

  1. Thomsen & Bednar (R) confirmed they were staying with Gorzow. Bydgoszcz likely to sign Douglas, Fricke, Wozniak, Przyjemski (U24), Pawełczak (R) and trying to sign Bastian Pedersen (R). Lindgren to Grudziądz. That is all I have read so far but I've not been scouring sportowefakty I'm sure there is more on there if someone cares to look.
  2. Joe Thompson take a bow. Leicester will need heat advantages in heats 12 & 14 I suspect.
  3. If Lambert hasn't ridden for Vastervik due to GP's that isn't really captain duties.
  4. Well I'm not sure which 2nd leg is the most of a write off.
  5. Well I'm not sure which 2nd leg is the most of a write off.
  6. Dan Thompson's 14th-16th laps of the night were finally sensible.
  7. Cook & Zishcke have overtaken KJP haven't they?
  8. Cook & Zishcke have overtaken KJP haven't they?
  9. Has KJ Pedersen ever had a decent night at Foxhall, he looks very ill ease.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy