British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest themanwidtheplan

Greg Hancock

Guest themanwidtheplan

Come on then how can anyone say greg is a fair rider did anyone just see what he did scott nicholls he clipped his front wheel if it had been a less experienced rider he would have got seriously hurt

He made a mistake, he caught a rut. He should have bene excluded though, why should a rider have to fall for another rider to be excluded?

damn thats why scotty was last then :angry:

shame on u greg :sad:

have to say i hope crump wins now so if i beg and pray nicki wins he won seen as tho i seem to have the kiss of death on the riders i want to do well :)

Edited by jill

Dirty Greg, dirty Jason. Com'mon Nicki. :lol::lol:

:blink::blink:

No, Greg was 2nd comming off the 4th bend when he hit a rut and flipped of the back, AGAIN!! That damn rut, it's had him twice now!

No, Greg was 2nd comming off the 4th bend when he hit a rut and flipped of the back, AGAIN!! That damn rut, it's had him twice now!

he aint a quick learner then and remembered to avoid it :wink:

Guest Steve Dixon

Strange how all these ENGLISH/BRITISH Nicki waving DANISH flag types have a go at Hancock..

As for the Crump incident, Jason did wot they all do...

Bail out ya never know. :D

Guest martyn_k11

you lot annoy me you all seen that hancock hit a rut and staightened up but he didnt hit scott as hard as pederson hit crump he tried his herdest to not hit scott but just couldnt and scott wasent to bothered either.scott hit a rut and he couldnt do anything about it so sorry ,and im so happy that jonsson went through hes better than scott anyway

martyb_k11, there is only one person having a go at Greg. Everyone else can see it was clearly a case of Greg being unfortunate and making contact with Scott, in much the same way the Nicki/Crump incident was.

you lot annoy me you all seen that hancock hit a rut and staightened up but he didnt hit scott as hard as pederson hit crump he tried his herdest to not hit scott but just couldnt and scott wasent to bothered either.scott hit a rut and he couldnt do anything about it so sorry ,and im so happy that jonsson went through hes better than scott anyway

Good for you & I think Teddy deserves an extra big kiss tonight. Nite Nite, & don't worry, we'll leave the landing light on. :mad:

I'm just waiting for the 'Greg Hancock - man or animal' thread to appear because if it had been Nicki the thread would have appeared again!!! ;):D . Scott did well to stay on (at that point anyway!) as he could have so easily got Greg excluded.

He could have done but like he said he dont like fallen off unless he really needs to... Greg did look back though so he must have though scott would have fallen ... just hope that greg did apologise or have a quiet word with scott at some time cos that really slowed him id say :(

Which race were you watching then mate? Greg hit a rut which straightned him up and he went into the side of Scotty, a complete accident but nonetheless he could well have been excluded. Fair play to Scott for staying onboard. Pedersen also got thrown of line by a rut, but thats where the similarity ends. Look at the view from the front and you will see Nicki barely touched Crump, if at all, and then Grumpy went straight for the dirt and started waving his arms around like a big spoiled kid.

Whats dirtier, taking someone out, or falling to get them excluded? At least he patted Nicki on the back after his last ride unlike certain other people. Come on Greg let it drop.

Good for you & I think Teddy deserves an extra big kiss tonight. Nite Nite, & don't worry, we'll leave the landing light on. :mad:

Reply of the Grand Prix :lol:

Nice one LGrim