British Speedway Forum

Guest bluey

Well, as British Speedway is to my mind 'dying' or should I say the Elite League due to the fact that not all the top riders are NOT riding over here - lets all put another nail in the British Speedway coffin by trying to run an up and coming international rider out of the league.

We were all trying to introduce new sponsors and fans to the sport, after all that has been said on this site, as a new sponsor I most certainly would NOT put a penny in such a petty minded sport that is showing itself to be the amateur sport that it is. Can you imagine Formula One allowing such drivel to be aired?

Wake up everyone and smell the coffee!!!

Put your money into the Swedish League - the true ELITE League, where top riders ride week in and week out.

Congratulations one and all.

Comming off the 2nd bend, Hans looks over his shoulder, sees PK and shuts off.

In the interview with Sophie he says (with huge smile) "I didn't see Peter" and they then show the replay with Hans looking back and shutting off.

It's whether it was a fair race and whether Andersen committed the worst offence of all, taking a bribe to throw a race.

[/b]Following your reasoning, we should ask first how much the referee took from BSPA.

Someone do me a favour at Eastbourne on Monday night and throw a breese block at Anderson when he is going down the back straight.

Grow up.

Least our team made the final mate!!!

Yes, our team did, didn't they. Your comment has crossed the boundary, and by leaving it on here I suggest the site moderators endorse your sentiments, which is extremely sad.

Have to add on here Scott Smith's support to the cause!

After drawing the winning ticket in our jackpot prize draw tonight (though he picked the wrong box & won a mere tenner) our centre green presenter was asking him how he felt about the Aussies going out etc. He said he was disappointed but then was cheering for GB & finished with quote: "Hans Andersen you are a dirty B*****d!"

It was quality! :D

I would LOVE to have Hans Andersen in my team and would pay to see him race at every available meeting. And don't pity me or whatever 'insult' you're gonna try and throw at me because I support Denmark and all their riders. And I'm proud of it.

Not another which hunt if people feel that bad about don t go to watch hans again ,but don t ask other people to do it :mad:

See you all at foxhall heath in about a weeks time when you cheer him when he wins heat 15 and the match for ipswich :mad:

Cruibins - Grilled Pigs Trotters, Irish style. Is there no part of the little blighters that humans won't scoff.......?

wot about the curly tail and the snout ???

Very good to cook a pea soup on. :P:approve::P

Guest richtea78
Cruibins - Grilled Pigs Trotters, Irish style. Is there no part of the little blighters that humans won't scoff.......?

Very good to cook a pea soup on. :P:approve::P

You Danes really are disgusting :D Surely there are some parts of a pig you wont eat :shock:

Should any of you complain over gate 1, and only gate 1, was extencivily prepared before heat 25, to give Scott a better chance, !!!!!!!!!!!!

tescos bacon is nicer so

danish bacon, danish bacon, da dada da sod of to denmark where you belong

Someone do me a favour at Eastbourne on Monday night and throw a breese block at Anderson when he is going down the back straight.

Well said Mad 3:16. Read through some of the rubbish on here and quite frankly it's just not worth replying to.But i notice some of the people having a go at team GB, or the ref, or saying sour grapes etc support other countries.I bet none of them actually come from THAT country.They are the type of people that give this country a losing mentality, the mentality they speak so often about.Go away Glory Hunters.I have about as much respect for you as Hans 'Sh**house' Andersen.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves - what a ludicrous way of behaving. Whatever happened (and I didn't see it so am not going to comment) resorting to mindless violence will have no other effect than getting our sport the kind of bad name which has dogged others for a long while.

On the contrary i think it would have given them something to talk/write about instead of just the heat details. Just look at sky and how long they dragged the Pedersen Hancock saga out.

Yeah maybe you're right, the controversy could get us more coverage, and the tabloids always love a good 'Britain woz robbed' story. But then again will people get the impression that speedway is always 'fixed' like this? It makes it look more like the Eurovision song contest than a sport... :(

Think all Brits should ban Danish bacon Tomorrow .

and restock the shelves with good old British Sour Grapes :rolleyes:

Steve, I used to enjoy a bit of banter with you in the past, but just lately you seem to have lost your sense of humour. Isn't it strange how people change. :angry:

Wot (sic) about it? I can't help it, I was born like that. Anyway, I asked you never to mention it.... :(