British Speedway Forum
shazzybird

Jason Crump 2004 World Champ

a British born World Champ again....I guess it has been 12 long years for us  :rolleyes:

12? Or are you counting Loramski as Maltese?

Well yes, Mark Loram was born in Malta, there for not British born :rolleyes::blink:

:):P

Edited by SCB

Guest OxfordSilverMachineTasha
Got really choked when everyone was hugging him and then that special moment with Mia, Mel and then Seth!

I got a bit choked up there too! Hes finally done it, hope he does it next year too!! ;)

Nice to see Jason a true Australian who doesn’t know when his own national anthem ends.. disgraceful! :P

Bit of a mix up there :P He thought it was going on once was funny tho!

Well yes, Mark Loram was born in Malta, there for not British born  :rolleyes:  :blink:

How many more times!!!!!!!! Born to British Parents whilst his father was serving in the British Army in Malta does not make him Maltese! Jason Born to Aussie parents whilst living in Britain makes him dual nationality but has made it perfectly clear in the past his win(s) are for Australia either way he's World Champ :approve:

How many more times!!!!!!!!  Born to British Parents whilst his father was serving in the British Army in Malta does not make him Maltese!  Jason Born to Aussie parents whilst living in Britain makes him dual nationality but has made it perfectly clear in the past his win(s) are for Australia either way he's World Champ :approve:

BUT HE IS STILL NOT BRITISH BORN. JASON CRUMP WAS BRTISH BORN AS HE COMES FROM BRISTOL.

Henry W said British born, Norbold asked was he leaving out Mark Loram so I pointed out of course he was leaving out Mark Loram as he was not born in Britiain. Nothing in there about being/not being British, Maltesse or Australian!

Why don't people actually read what is wrote rather than scan through it and only get the jist?! (thats twice this morning!) :rolleyes:

Edited by SCB

Who really cares where someone was born - especially when their parents were overseas at the time.

Jason is a proud Aussie who has finally achieved the ultimat in his sporting field. He will get a great reception when he returns home.

Well done Jason Crump.

Well done Jason !! Glad to see you made it B)

Am I reading this all wrong then SCB are you saying he's British :blink::lol: might be easier to email me your reply as I keep getting told off for posting by a member :oops::wink:

Sod others Shaz, this forums about discussing and we're doing just that! If people don't like it, tough (unless they're a mod, then they can ban me/us :P)

Mark Loram IS British(I was winding you up last week ;)), Mark is NOT British born.

Jason Crump IS Australian, Jason IS British born.

Nothing sinister there, is there?! :neutral:

Yep thats what I was trying to say but I can never say it right whatever the subject :oops::lol:

Congratulations to Jason - long overdue for an Aussie to become World Champion again. Lets hope he comes home for summer and races the Oz titles. ;)

btw i think you will find Jasons fav. sportsperson is Steve Waugh not Marcus Trescothick. :blink:

Congratulations to Jason - long overdue for an Aussie to become World Champion again. Lets hope he comes home for summer and races the Oz titles. ;)

he said on SKY last night that he will probably be doing the Aussie title this season!

CONGRATULATIONS again to Crumpy :D:D:D

Congratulations to Jason. He will make a great World Champion. Just a pity Australia has not recognised that speedway has a Ozzie World Champ :sad: