British Speedway Forum
Guest JY2003

What GPs are you going to?

Can only manage 3 GPs this year Cardiff, Wroclaw and Prague. Will also be going to Ice Speedway in Assen, World Cup (Poland) and Scottish Tour with Kev and Addy (if they don't chicken out :wink: )

Hey Joanne, hopefully I am going to Prague as well :) Mum and Dad are going there on the 13th, they are going with Czechtours who can arrange just about anything to suit so they will tell me where everything is etc.

No doubt also going to Cardiff with my mum.

Guest BilaHora

iris123

Having changed the record, I can now fully reply to your post. Is this "...rumour" you have heard a premature fact or unsubstantiated conjecture? After all, one's humour would be tried if one travelled all the way to Prague in July (business class) for the grand prix and did not glimpse the glint of anklets on the start-line girls.

Or, perhaps, the originator of this "...rumour" is willing to defray such costs as have been occurred in the event of the "...rumour" turning out to be false?

Regards

BilaHora (probably facing calls to change the anklet record soon)

Im going Cardiff and Wroclaw for sure.

I might be going Prague, Bygodzcz and Lonigo (but Lonigo isnt far from Bydgoszcz (in dates) and it would be difficult to recoup money)

How much does Lonigo hold in capacity?

Edited by Hazzman

iris123

Having changed the record, I can now fully reply to your post. Is this "...rumour" you have heard a premature fact or unsubstantiated conjecture? After all, one's humour would be tried if one travelled all the way to Prague in July (business class) for the grand prix and did not glimpse the glint of anklets on the start-line girls.

Or, perhaps, the originator of this "...rumour" is willing to defray such costs as have been occurred in the event of the "...rumour" turning out to be false?

Regards

BilaHora (probably facing calls to change the anklet record soon)

I'm sure a man with your charm could persuade the 4 lovely ladies to wear an anklet of your choice on being presented with such an item :unsure: Might even let you take foto's :wink:

[

Hey Joanne, hopefully I am going to Prague as well  :)  Mum and Dad are going there on the 13th, they are going with Czechtours who can arrange just about anything to suit so they will tell me where everything is etc.

Hope you can make it Tigerblade, you won't regret it. Should be fun. :D

I'm mentioning it now. Krsko, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz and Cardiff.

I'm coming to Cardiff as well, hoping to add some other meetings as well. Thursday and friday racing are open to offers, remember Splatty praising Rye House speedway, anyone know whats their racenight and where's it at?

Eskilstuna is also confirmed, Målilla is on the table at the moment. Copenhagen is too expensive, Prague has too much tourists and I dont want to add the number, Krsko and Lonigo both seem too far away. Bydgoszs was fun and would very much like to see it again.

I'm disappointed you aren't going to Wroclaw F-S-P. :(

Hopefully catch up with you in Cardiff or Bydgoszcz if you make it along there.

As for Rye House, I'd wait to see what the track alterations are like before suggesting a visit there - racing has been poor on my visits, however there are promised changes afoot. They normally race on a Saturday night, but not sure if they will be racing on Sunday of the GP weekend. Rye House is in Hoddesdon, north of London and is accessible by train (station almost next to track)

Of the tracks closest to Cardiff, Somerset would be my selection for the Friday night (if I wasn't having a night off speedway and treating myself to a night-out in Cardiff). I'd imagine Swindon will run on the Thursday night in the EL, all depends which airport you are arriving at (assuming you are flying in).

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

Im off to Wroclaw, Estkilstuna, Prague, Cardiff, Denmark, and Malilla

Definately got the bug after going to Ullevi in August for my first ever GP :rolleyes:

Cant wait till April! :D

I'm disappointed you aren't going to Wroclaw F-S-P.  :(

Hopefully catch up with you in Cardiff or Bydgoszcz if you make it along there.

I'd imagine Swindon will run on the Thursday night in the EL, all depends which airport you are arriving at (assuming you are flying in).

Rico  :rolleyes:

I think I'm booked for a weekend in Riga, Latvia with the ms's and the inlaws for the Wroclaw weekend. Since no Rye House, it's off to Swindon and Somerset. Alltough if Oxford decide to race on thursdays we are going there, since Swindon is already on the beentheredonethat-list. Somerset was great on our last visit, looking forward to being there again, and keeping my fingers crossed that there's a bar open this time!

We are flying to stansted on a wednesday evening, and back on sunday afternoon. That limits the amount of "afterspeedway" in Cardiff, but I think we'll have enough time for a chat anyway.

I for sure will do Eskilstuna as I'm living 15 mins. from the track.... :blink:

The rest is yet to be decided....

/ Ola

Im off to Wroclaw, Estkilstuna, Prague, Cardiff, Denmark, and Malilla

Definately got the bug after going to Ullevi in August for my first ever GP :rolleyes:

Cant wait till April! :D

Thats pretty good going Queen Bee. I would have joined you if my shift hadn't been changed plus lack of finances for all of them.

We are going to Denmark, Prague and Cardiff

I seem to remember you saying last year that you would never goto Prague again and even left before the meeting had finished, changed your mind have you? :P

Not talked to the lads yet but we will probably be going to Eskilstuna, Prague or Krsko, Lonigo and Cardiff of course.

im definitely going to cardiff and now looking at a maybe to get to bydgoscz... in the process of looking for the cheapest flights anyways :)