British Speedway Forum

Lend me your camera then  :P  :wink:  :o

Bog off rather lend you my husband (if I had one). I will be there but as no press pass not sure if its worth taking the camera its so big and heavy and will get in the way of my drinking. As you will be there you can line me up a vodka and coke Mr Helm.

Good luck to the english kids, hope it will be a fine memory for them!

Bog off rather lend you my husband (if I had one).

Still wouldn't be able to take any pics :o

I will be there but as no press pass not sure if its worth taking the camera its so big and heavy and will get in the way of my drinking.  As you will be there you can line me up a vodka and coke Mr Helm.

I'll be hoping around somewhere, probably trip over you during the day :blink::P

Only one more rider to to make the eight complete.My guess is Bates but Waldron,Lambert,Cotham,Campos,Hughes and Hurst could be nominated ! Apologies if I have missed out any possible nominations

As far as I know Matt Bates and Shane Waldren are still injured and we haven't heard anything. I would guess Simon Lambert as the highest finisher from last year who is available. Or maybe somebody else from this year.

Good luck to all the lads on the day!!

Should be good to see some of the younger lads getting a chance to ride infront of such a large and amazing crowd and who knows hopefully one day a few of the lads shall be riding in the main bulk of the grand prix!

Good luck to Josh i shall see you there hun although i will no doubt see you before!

i would say lewis would beat him as he is awsome

Have you seen Auty race Greg? I wouldn't be so sure, but Bridger has had more competitive speedway experience and is older.

Well maybe it will be good for young Josh finally give him a bit of compertition, about time too as he needs some, he just isnt getting any from the others he is usually against!

Guest wizzard
Well maybe it will be good for young Josh finally give him a bit of compertition, about time too as he needs some, he just isnt getting any from the others he is usually against!

is it september when he is eligable for the CL ??

Yes he is 15 in September

Would be a great shame if these lads are racing at 5.30 and not during the main event. Thought i read that some where on here.

We have received an itinery for Saturday and the U15's are scheduled for 05:15pm.

Please note the time folks!

I'll still be in the pub, as i guess that the singing and dancing will be on after them! Shame! Would it not have made more sense to have em on closer to the main event?

Would it not have made even more sense to publicise these lads riding at Cardiff somewhere other than this website, where lots more people might read it and then support the event? Why all the secrecy?

Having said that, I expect it will all appear in the Speedway Star this week (won't it?) Better late than never.

Regards

We have received an itinery for Saturday and the U15's are scheduled for 05:15pm.

Please note the time folks!

Well that's ridiculous. The tickets say the gates don't open until 5.00pm. How many people will be in the stadium to see the kids at that time?

Then I'm told we're being threatened with an hour of some crappy nobody karaoke singers assaulting us with an hour of dreadful Abba 'songs'.

Why can't we have the kids racing at 6.30pm and put the pub singers on earlier before I get in?