British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

I must admit I did not see any insult given...but still thank you mikowhy :)

Even though I am not very good yet, I am enjoying the game. Thankyou for sharing it with us. :)

i will be up for joining..sounds a great game...as soon as i get home tonight i will download the things i need to and go from there..

Guys I must apologize for polish riders. I was on a serwer when one of them insulted Jason or Octane. That was very sad for me and I felt realy ashamed of that. Majority of that Poles are teenagers so they are rude like majority of polish teenagers :(. Ignor them and enjoy the game :(.

I (Octane) can't remember seeing the insult either but it was good fun anyway i had a laugh, oh and don't worry mikowhy i'll get some more taining done :P:D

We had some good battles RLD lol

We had some good battles RLD lol

Jason I heard you signed your first contract in Polish league. COntragratulations!!!

YOur training lessons with Poles must have impressed manager from Wroclaw. Wish you luck and high scores in league!!!!

JASOn today 7.30 p.m. on CHAT ROOM OF SPARTA WROCLAW we have test match with Toruń. Skrzyp - Wroclaw's manager told me you are appointed :). We invite you.

Edited by mikowhy

Jason I heard you signed your first contract in Polish league. COntragratulations!!!

YOur training lessons with Poles must have impressed manager from Wroclaw. Wish you luck and high scores in league!!!!

JASOn today 7.30 p.m. on CHAT ROOM OF SPARTA WROCLAW we have test match with Toruń. Skrzyp - Wroclaw's manager told me you are invited :).

thanks very much i'll be there :)

I've drove with Jason.C and Masta a Cup today, and it was realy cool, here are the results:

1. Masta (Poland) - 28

2. Jannick (Holland), me :D - 18

3. Jason.C UK (UK) - 18

:D:D:D

As if it isn't hard enough anyway anyone else tried getting round the small iner track at Swindon yet? :blink: now that is tight. May jion you guys on line somewhen after a lot more practice.

anyone up for a game? I can't seem to get the polish servers to work for me, not entirely sure why, but i've tried my own, and it seems to work, though i'm not sure if anyone else can access it, please do give it a go, i'd like to take on some other people, find out how rubbish I am. :unsure:

84.68.189.108 tis the ip address. i think. maybe. :blink:

So whos in Team BSF?

Me (Shawn)

Jason.C

DutchGrasstrack

adz_mft (providing tonight trainign goes well)

RLDTIGER (Octane)

panthersfan(? Go on, you know you want to)

Anyone else I've missed?

pf, I suggest we arrange a time we can all(or most) get online together to race each other), better than just posting on the off chance.

im totally lost...downloaded winace and the game but can't find out how to start the game...anyone help |?

im totally lost...downloaded winace and the game but can't find out how to start the game...anyone help |?

if you go to where you unzipped (i actually used winrar and unzipped it onto my desktop), open the folder, and double-click on "SpeedwayTS". :)

and yea, i'd definitely be interested in representing the BSF. :DB)

just wanna get some competitive racing practice sometime. :unsure:

sorted at last...how do i play someone else?

sorted at last...how do i play someone else?

it's all explained on previous pages on this thread. :)