British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Boothers

South Tees Silver Helmet Trophy

Well done Richard and pleased that the Redcar fans have seen how much he has improved this year while at the Showground.

First time I've seen him ride & he was fantastic. He rode the wide line as good as anybody at Redcar this season and he won most of his races frim the back.

Good meeting overall with some great races - a good end to a great first season of Speedway on Teesside. :)

Will second that..lets hope the long Winter nights fly by and we can soon look forward to next Spring and a new season..

Edited by Mad Dog

First time I've seen him ride & he was fantastic. He rode the wide line as good as anybody at Redcar this season and he won most of his races frim the back.

Thats our Richard for ya! Well done Rich, super way to finish a fantastic year!

James :D

SOUTH TEES SILVER HELMET

Thursday 19th October 2006

LINE UP

1. Gary Havelock ~ England..........3 2 2 3 2..........12 Third

2. Jack Hargreaves ~ England.......1 0 0 1 1...........3

3. George Stancl ~ Czech Rep......2 3 1 1 2............9

4. Lee Smethills ~ England............0 2 3 0 2............7

5. James Wright ~ England...........2 1 3 2 3..........11

6. Freddie Lindgren ~ Sweden.......3 3 1 3 3..........13 Runner up

7. Claus Vissing ~ Denmark...........1 0 2 1 0...........4

8. Theo Pijper ~ Holland...............Fx 1 2 2 1...........6

9. David Howe ~ England..............3 3 3 1 2..........12 Fourth

10. Ricky Kling ~ Sweden..............0 1 1 0 0...........2

11. Kevin Little ~ Scotland.............1 2 0 1 0...........4

12. Dan Giffard ~ England..............2 0 1 2 1...........6

13. Kenneth Hansen ~ Denmark....0 0 0 3 0...........3

14. Adam Skornicki ~ Poland.........3 2 0 0 1...........6

15. Chris Kerr ~ USA.....................1 1 2 2 3...........9

16. Richard Hall ~ England.............2 3 3 3 3..........14 Winner

Cracking result for Richard. Shows how much he's improved this year to beat a field of this standard. Great way for him to finish the season.

If he keeps his confidence up, at this level, he may well be British No.1 in a year or 2! :)

Deffo a massive improvement since his sheffield days, looks to have been a good move away it would seem, well done. :)

Well done Richard, a deserved win. A big thank you to the Panthers mangement for not only bringing him to the showground but also keeping faith with him when he struggled at the beginning of the season. I am sure that I am joined by all Panthers fans in hoping that he is in the Panthers colours again next year. Well done again Richard.

Well done Richard, a deserved win. A big thank you to the Panthers mangement for not only bringing him to the showground but also keeping faith with him when he struggled at the beginning of the season. I am sure that I am joined by all Panthers fans in hoping that he is in the Panthers colours again next year. Well done again Richard.

I agree fully with the above comments, Look forward to watching him progress again next year

I think Richard has firmly cemented himself as the British number 2 after scott nicholls and i hope he gets a wild card place at cardiff in 2007 instead of wasting the honour on stead, kennet etc

May come true, has come a long way since his early days with Newcastle.

However let's remember he's still riding at reserve. Has still to really prove

himself in the main body of the team. I think he can, if he learns to gate :)

I think Richard has firmly cemented himself as the British number 2 after scott nicholls and i hope he gets a wild card place at cardiff in 2007 instead of wasting the honour on stead, kennet etc

Wot a silly comment, Hall is no where near Simon Stead as a rider, Put Steady in a field like that & he would clean up 2, & Stead rides at number 1 for Bell Vue. Where does hall ride?? uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm Number 7