British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Independent Body

The SCB (Speedway Control Board) is a committee of the ACU on which CVS and Alex Harkess represent the BSPA.

I believe this is now "Speeway Control Bureau", someone will correct me if I am wrong....

Team Man,

The 2003 ACU Handbook calls it the Speedway Control Board. It's available for free download from the ACU website and shows the members on page 6. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if a Bureau exists somewhere as well.

............... just look at all the private jets at Charlotte Airport,

Bit misty in Cornwall today Sandman.......... would that be WSW of here?

Must get some new bino's!!

Damn, still no good, do they have a webcam? :lol::lol::lol:

Mylor, I thought I mentioned something about visionaries. Look harder! 8)

Team Man,

The 2003 ACU Handbook calls it the Speedway Control Board. It's available for free download from the ACU website and shows the members on page 6. Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me if a Bureau exists somewhere as well.

Hi Mylor

On the front of the Rule Book it gives it as " The Speedway Control Board Ltd" yet inside under NOMENCLATURE it says SCB---The speedway Control Bureau.......confused...we should be

Team Man,

Hi Mylor

On the front of the Rule Book it gives it as " The Speedway Control Board Ltd" yet inside under NOMENCLATURE it says SCB---The speedway Control Bureau.......confused...we should be

Hi Team Man,

I think we're looking at different documents. The 'Handbook' is downloadable from http://www.acu.org.uk/DyIndex.asp

Is the 'Rule Book' a document sent to members?

Team Man,

Hi Mylor

Hi Team Man,

I think we're looking at different documents. The 'Handbook' is downloadable from http://www.acu.org.uk/DyIndex.asp

Is the 'Rule Book' a document sent to members?

Hi Mylor,

Yes the Rule Book is the complete information on running meetings,staff duties,racing rules ,meeting formats,machine standards,what you can and can't do,etc.etc.etc....... Its sent to all licensed officials, its what every body thumbs through when there is a dispute... the public can buy it I believe.

Thanks TM.