British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Parsloes 1928 nearly

Gb Under 18 Championship

Jack will be. He hopes to be riding at Birmingham tomorrow seeing as it's been confirmed by the hospital that hig leg is not broke, it's ligament damage.

Good Luck to all involved. :)

This should be a straight off win for Tai Woffiden as Lewis Bridger has looked really off at Monmore Green this year and I think Tai will have the beating of him here.

Lewis should finish runner-up with Josh Auty third.

Contenders for a rostrum place outside of those three should come from Joe Haines, Simon Lambert or Ben Taylor. Shane Waldron has had a few practice spins at the Green this year and looked quite good.

1 Tai

2 Lewis

3 Josh

I would still fancy Lewis to win this.  I think he'll need a maximum to do it though.  Gutted to be missing it this year.  :(

In these type of meetings anything can happen.

I'll be there supporting my Oxford boys, Kyle, Sam and Brendan. I'll need to persuade a few other Oxford faithfuls to make the trip otherwise it sounds like I'll be standing on my own.. :sad::D

Woffinden has this sewn up,imo,with lewis second and auty third,and i go for greg blair to surprise a few folk

The last I heard Greg is out for the rest of the season.

Of course. That's precisely why I'm backing Lewis to win it. The smart money will go on Tai, but I think that the EL class/speed may shine through. Like I said, I think he'll need all 15 to win it though.

I'll be there supporting my Oxford boys, Kyle, Sam and Brendan.  I'll need to persuade a few other Oxford faithfuls to make the trip otherwise it sounds like I'll be standing on my own.. :sad:  :D

Hey if i see you (and im pretty sure i will) ill come and bother you ;)

Good luck Tai and Brendan

EDIT

And Sam Hurst :D

Edited by Saint Rob

The last I heard Greg is out for the rest of the season.

And Shane Waldron..: is he going to be fit to ride..?? :unsure:

Sorry for the questions, but with Gary & Jerran the two reserves am anxious to know if they're going to be called into the meeting line-up proper..??!!