British Speedway Forum

Ooooops!

Sounds like the Big Bang was Mildenhall shooting themselves in the foot.

I was at Mildenhall last night and there was no one limping at all?? perhaps no one shot themselves in the foot after all....

So which of those 4 ride for Boston ?  I know James Brundle  rides the odd match for them.....In other words its another select side...

And your point is........................................... oh yeah there isnt one

any res for this meeting

yes there will be several reserve races with possibly 8 riders involved with 2 reserves per team. We will confirm these in due course but likely to include : Henning Loof, Matt Wright, Mark Thompson, Shane Henry, Jerran Hart, Kozza Smith (if he hasn't returned to Oz), Wayne Dunworth and Aaron Baseby.

Will also have some races from several age groups and classes from the Norfolk Junior Grass Track club.

Kevin Doolan comes in and will ride for Boston in place of the injured Jon Armstrong.

Not sure what Jon's injury is but we wish him all the best.

Cheers

Steve

Jon has injured his back and ribs in a grass track meeting last week.

Spoke to him yesterday and he is gutted to miss this one but will try and make the meeting to watch.

Dale

Boston Speedway

Jon has injured his back and ribs in a grass track meeting last week.

Spoke to him yesterday and he is gutted to miss this one but will try and make the meeting to watch.

Dale

Boston Speedway

Get well soon Jon, hope to see you down at West Row for the meeting anyway.

Edited by Nikko

Not The Norfolk Junior Grasstrack Club but from a junior grasstrack club in Norfolk consisting of 3 groups ages ranging from 7-16

Norwich Stars?

Yes, the Norwich new stars. They are a great bunch of lads and some real talent in there too. I suppose I would say that wouldn't I considering that we have a couple of kids in there! :D

Don't forget, the match race between the two "oldest swingers in town" too all to try and raise some money towards a new wheelchair for Garry Stead! :approve:

Have to come along and see your boys race micman, see if you've taught them well ;)

Yes, the Norwich new stars. They are a great bunch of lads and some real talent in there too. I suppose I would say that wouldn't I considering that we have a couple of kids in there!  :D

Don't forget, the match race between the two "oldest swingers in town" too all to try and raise some money towards a new wheelchair for Garry Stead! :approve:

hope your out getting your sponsors micman??

thanks to the stoke and birmingham fans who pledged and paid over some sponsorship last night --forms will be out at Mildenhall today.

Edited by Main Man

hope your out getting your sponsors micman??

thanks to the stoke and birmingham fans who pledged and paid over some sponsorship last night --forms will be out at Mildenhall today.

Hope to have a few at Lynn on Wednesday Laurence, can you send some sponsorship forms over with Jaybee and I'll mention it loads on Wednesday?

Right, back to the gym we go............................ :D

Now looking at going to this meeting, picked up a leaflet (well it was left on the car) today and the line up looks pretty good indeed!

My only problem is being too hung over after the Ippo dinner dance the night before.....