British Speedway Forum

Has anyone seen the line up down at Mildenhall in Oct, 4 team tournament between Peterborough/Kings Lynn/East Anglian Select including Liegh Lanham, and Mildenhall.

Fireworks the lot,any other clubs running such an event ??

I' ll be there.

Has anyone seen the line up down at Mildenhall in Oct, 4 team tournament between Peterborough/Kings Lynn/East Anglian Select including Liegh Lanham, and Mildenhall.

Fireworks the lot,any other clubs running such an event ??

I' ll be there.

Have to say it does look a strong line-up which will hopefully bring a few through the gates...Peterborough's side looks pretty strong...Should be a good meeting

So what else are they going to have apart from fireworks?

some superb racing :P

Mildenhall Speedway is delighted to announce the details of this season’s finale “The Big Bang 2” a celebration of the speedway season and a firework fiesta!

This event is back by public demand following its successful running in 2005. We aim to repeat that performance with top class four-team tournament speedway action involving Mildenhall Fen Tigers, Peterborough Panthers and Kings Lynn Stars alongside the Giles East Anglian Select, which will be followed by an impressive firework display.

Likely line-ups:

Mildenhall Fen Tigers

Jason King, Shaun Tacey, Paul Fry, Tomas Suchanek

Peterborough Panthers

Niels K Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Danny King, Ulrich Ostergaard

Kings Lynn Stars

Tomas Topinka, Daniel Nermark, Paul Lee, Chris Mills

Giles East Anglian Select

Leigh Lanham, Jan Gravensen, James Holder, Nicki Glanz

Should be a very good meeting with some great racing :D

Sunday October 21st, Gates 3.30pm, Parade 4.15pm, Racing 4.30pm, Fireworks 6.30pm and bar until late, you may want to take the following morning off....

Edited by SimonB

Looks a good meeting wonder who will win think Lynn dont have a bad team

Sunday October 21st, Gates 3.30pm, Parade 4.15pm, Racing 4.30pm, Fireworks 6.30pm and bar until late, you may want to take the following morning off....

The following morning is my 20th. Start early, eh? ;)

Been looking forward to this, honestly cannot wait. :D

The following morning is my 20th. Start early, eh?  ;)

Been looking forward to this, honestly cannot wait.  :D

:D Absolutely make the most of it, you will only have one 20th birthday !

Anymore details about this event, prices etc? Cheers  :)

£15 adults

£10 concessions

£3 Children 15 and under

Free Kids under 5

£30 Family ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children 15 and under)

£2 Programmes

Wow :o Ok I'm already tempted to go. Hmmm...I wonder if the old man would want to go though lol :neutral:

Edited by em1500uk

Wow :o Ok I'm already tempted to go. Hmmm...I wonder if the old man would want to go though lol :neutral:

:rolleyes:

Em, you know we dont mind taking you.

On Sunday meetings we could even pick you up from yours, just bit more difficult timewise on weekdays due to me and dad both being at work til 5+. :P

Em, you know we dont mind taking you.

On Sunday meetings we could even pick you up from yours, just bit more difficult timewise on weekdays due to me and dad both being at work til 5+.

Yeah I know where you are to try and blag a lift :lol: I know the working hours during Mon-Fri is a bit difficult for you both. I've just called dad about it and he said he'd have to think on it. I actually feel like missing Pride Of The East and going to this instead that week :oops: This meeting, so far, looks more interesting B)

Edited by em1500uk

King's Lynn have not confirmed to enter this meeting and with the Mildenhall promotion releasing this without their consent then I doubt they very much they will be now..... shame the promotion haven't got the decency to call them!!!

Edit

Have now spoken to Mildenhall promotion and can confirm King's Lynn and none of it's riders will be at this meeting due to such heavy race commitments already this month plus the fact that this date is also reserved for the KO Cup final if Newport make it through and also if King's Lynn get anymore rain offs this date may have to be used for their own meetings.

We wish Mildenhall the best of luck with the Big Bang 2 and hope it is a success even without the Stars there

Edited by Buster

King's Lynn have not confirmed to enter this meeting and with the Mildenhall promotion releasing this without their consent then I doubt they very much they will be now..... shame the promotion haven't got the descencey to call them!!!

Oops :oops:

Someone from the Mildenhall camp has made a schoolboy error.

And while on subject of errors, it's decency by the way ;):lol: