British Speedway Forum
Scunny Stag

Where And When To Ride? The Next Available Track Action

I see that Richard has added dates for Scunthorpe and Newport in January, February and March, with Scunthorpe dates right through the year. No short term planning there. Well done Richard, but where on earth do you find the time to do it all!!!!

Whilst on the forum could I add my thanks to all those who have run amateur meetings, practice sessions and 2nd halves this year and the promoters that make it all possible.

People that we have come across this year are obviously Richard and Anne at Scunthorpe, Mike Gittings at Stoke, the Dragons club and the STR club, George and Linda Barclay at Rye, Des Quinney at Coventry, Nigel Hinchliffe at Sheffield, Steve Williams at Belle Vue, Lawrence Rogers and Kevin Brown at Newport and Dale Allitt at KL.

There are obviously more than those listed since I have heard of good things happening at Berwick these days, but these are the people we have come in contact with so a great big thanks to you all. Hopefully I have not missed out anyone obvious that we know, but I am sure that all of these people will say that without flag marshalls, gate marshalls, machine examiners, first aiders etc none of this would be possible so a big thanks to all those "hidden faces" who put in hours of tireless work to make it all happen.

Martin Widman(and Chris)

Due to the continued poor weather there will be NO FURTHER PRACTICES at Stoke this year (2010), this includes both sunday and mondays.

Sittingbourne 2011 dates

11am on track -

Sunday 6th March - Dragons Practice & mini track

Saturday 12th March - Open Practice both tracks - confirm if riding by leaving message on ansafone 01795 430014

by 1800 Wednesday - if not sufficient we will cancel

Sunday 20th March - Dragons event - no mini track

Edited by clutchplate

Deadline for booking on the 20th March for our amatuer grand prix at Buxton, April 3rd. see website for details.

Sponsored by Monster Energy, steelMX, Impulse GraphX, smx optics, wd40, muc-off, and supporting the Long Eaton Project!

Book now!

07964161468 or email eventinfo@speedway-academy.co.uk

-Please have the following ready for the call to make bookings quick and easy; Name and Date of birth of competitor, Address for any mail, Email address, at least two contact numbers, and of course state which class you would like to enter.

Hi, Can you please add to the diary...

Lydd Speedway Champs Round 1 Sunday 24th April Start 12noon

Lydd Speedway Champs Round 2 Sunday 29th May Start 12noon

Lydd Speedway Champs Round 3 Saturday 18th June Start 4.30pm

Lydd Speedway's "Veteran Speedway Riders Championships" Saturday 2nd July Start 4.30pm

Lydd Speedway Champs Round 4 Saturday 30th July Start 4.30pm

Lydd Speedway Champs Round 5 Sunday 28th August Start 12noon

Lydd Speedway Memorial Race Meeting Sunday 18th September Start 12noon

Stoke practice dates 2011;

March

Monday 28th

April

Sunday 3rd

Monday 4th

Monday 11th

May

Monday 8th

Monday 23rd

June

Monday 6th

Sunday 19th

Monday 20th

Monday 27th

July

Sunday 3rd

Monday 4th

Monday 25th

August

Monday 1st

Sunday 7th

Monday 8th

Monday 15th

September

Monday 5th

Sunday 11th

Monday 12th

Monday 26th

October

Monday 3rd

Sunday 9th

Monday 10th

Monday 17th

Monday 24th

November

Sunday 13th

Monday 14th

Monday 21st

Sunday 27th

Monday 28th

Richard,

Can you add the Dragons meeting at Sittingbourne on the 17th April please.

Also missing is the STR Best Pairs and Support classes meeeting at Kings Lynn on the 10th April.

Many thanks,

Martin

Edited by Great Central

Hi Richard,

Can you put the Stoke amateur meetings on;

Sun 17th April

Sun 29th May

Sun 10th July

Sun 28th Aug

Sun 23rd Oct

Individual threads will be opened nearer the dates.

Thanks

28th aug will not be an aamateur meeting at Stoke as there is a chance we will host buxton the bank hol monday so fixtures are being kept open. Thanks

28th aug will not be an aamateur meeting at Stoke as there is a chance we will host buxton the bank hol monday so fixtures are being kept open. Thanks

News to me :rolleyes: