British Speedway Forum

Perhaps!! If it was from Glasgow, then would like to see Grajczonek and Trent. Would that add 200 on to the gate though?? :wink:

Oh at least that mate :wink:

Plus it would mean that I'm sponsoring a Tigger :o!! As I was supposed to sponsor Daniel, so will sponsor whoever his replacement is!!!!

Plus it would mean that I'm sponsoring a Tigger :o!! As I was supposed to sponsor Daniel, so will sponsor whoever his replacement is!!!!

It could be worse,you could sponsor Paulco`s beer intake for the night,I`m sure he would`nt take advantage :wink::lol:

It could be worse,you could sponsor Paulco`s beer intake for the night,I`m sure he would`nt take advantage :wink::lol:

If i wasn't going to work now , i would be reaching for a beer right now as it's getting a bit exciting on the island right now . :lol:

If i wasn't going to work now , i would be reaching for a beer right now as it's getting a bit exciting on the island right now . :lol:

Yes,I had noticed,and in the spirit of co-operation,I`ll have that beer for you. :lol:

Yes,I had noticed,and in the spirit of co-operation,I`ll have that beer for you. :lol:

And it's only fair I have one too ;)

And it's only fair I have one too ;)

Cheers :lol:

Well it seems i might have my nana with me on friday, she's very keen to take in her first ever speedway meeting at the ripe old age of 87 (88 next month)!! :shock:

I took her for a spin in the car last week to Armadale so she could see, she admits going to Berwick would be a long day for her but she's keen on this as she'd be back home for about 10 ish, hope the weather is nice again as i'd like her to see it although i'm not even gonna try and explain to her how you fill a programme out! :lol:

I am kind of going throught the quotes on this forum and I have to say that I find it quite amusing that some Glasgow fans seem to have their backs up about none of their riders being included. I think the key thing we have to do here is actually stand back and evaluate the situation and how the field has been put together.

+All the Monarchs were wuite rightly included due to their excellent form this year, so staright off the back of this we have seven places taken up. (Now six with Williams injury) so only really 9 no 10 places up for grabs.

+Shane Parker has been injured and he is realistically the only Tiger who could come to Armadale and be a threat, we know he is class, unfortunately he is injured. So I mean who else can we really say enjoys riding around the 'dale'

The field this year is one of the strongest prospective line ups we have had in years, with three elite league riders and some top guys from the PL, plus six home riders who on their day can beat anyone around their home track. JDC has done an excellent job in the field he has assembled and providing he can bring in two strong replacements for Nermark and Lawson he will have an exceptional field.

So I guess I am saying to the Glasgow fans if Parker is not fit there is not another Tiger at this moment in time who maybe merits a place in the field. Thats not saying that Glasgow fans should not come because I think the assembled field is worth watching. There are riders there who should put bums on seats!

I am kind of going throught the quotes on this forum and I have to say that I find it quite amusing that some Glasgow fans seem to have their backs up about none of their riders being included. I think the key thing we have to do here is actually stand back and evaluate the situation and how the field has been put together.

+All the Monarchs were wuite rightly included due to their excellent form this year, so staright off the back of this we have seven places taken up. (Now six with Williams injury) so only really 9 no 10 places up for grabs.

+Shane Parker has been injured and he is realistically the only Tiger who could come to Armadale and be a threat, we know he is class, unfortunately he is injured. So I mean who else can we really say enjoys riding around the 'dale'

The field this year is one of the strongest prospective line ups we have had in years, with three elite league riders and some top guys from the PL, plus six home riders who on their day can beat anyone around their home track. JDC has done an excellent job in the field he has assembled and providing he can bring in two strong replacements for Nermark and Lawson he will have an exceptional field.

So I guess I am saying to the Glasgow fans if Parker is not fit there is not another Tiger at this moment in time who maybe merits a place in the field. Thats not saying that Glasgow fans should not come because I think the assembled field is worth watching. There are riders there who should put bums on seats!

Yawn , yes the Monarchs are wonderful and we are crap ....zzzzzzzzzz

If you don't think we are good enough to grace your scabby wee track then that's up to youse . I'm with the Friday gardener me . :P

Yawn , yes the Monarchs are wonderful and we are crap ....zzzzzzzzzz

If you don't think we are good enough to grace your scabby wee track then that's up to youse . I'm with the Friday gardener me . :P

I think if you actually read what I wrote, I did in fact say Parker is a big miss being injured. I am trying to giving a structured valid point. I think we all know in Scotland Edinburgh and Glasgow need each other in speedway terms. But honestly out of the current fit Glasgow squad who would you have wanted to be there?

Edited by mc1874

I think if you actually read what I wrote, I did in fact say Parker is a big miss being injured. I am trying to giving a structured valid point. I think we all know in Scotland Edinburgh and Glasgow need each other in speedway terms. But honestly out of the current fit Glasgow squad who would you have wanted to be there?

My post was actually tongue in cheek - note the wee tongue-in-cheek smilie at the end of it .

I'm not going to rake over old ground - it's Edinburgh's meeting so they can invite whoever they like , but if some of us make the journey over it would be nice to have one of our riders to cheer ( even if he's last ) .

If top class replacements ( i.e. better than Glasgow riders ) can't be found for Nermark and Lawson - then Trent or Josh or Robert might be allowed to make up the numbers . :rolleyes:

My post was actually tongue in cheek - note the wee tongue-in-cheek smilie at the end of it .

I'm not going to rake over old ground - it's Edinburgh's meeting so they can invite whoever they like , but if some of us make the journey over it would be nice to have one of our riders to cheer ( even if he's last ) .

If top class replacements ( i.e. better than Glasgow riders ) can't be found for Nermark and Lawson - then Trent or Josh or Robert might be allowed to make up the numbers . :rolleyes:

I always like to see guys who will have a go. I mean thats why i was suggesting someone like Auty and yeah invite a Glasgow guy if replacements cant be got

Personally I prefer to have a representative from the Tigers invited as I feel the other Scottish club should always be iincluded to Scotland's premier individual meeting.

The Lavybrush is going through a purple patch at the moment and might put on a good show.

SWEET!!

Joe Screen and Travis McGowan are Daniel Nermark's and William Lawson's replacement :)

Jason Lyons and Stoney have withdrawn too - replaced by Trent Leverington and Robert Ksiezak. 200 added to the gate now ;)