British Speedway Forum

I'm hoping to get to Perry Barr tomorrow to cheer the Aces boys on. 3rd and 4th Bend viewing sounds ok with me.

If anyone has any weather updates for tomorrow and if anyone has my number (someone from the updates site will have it) and could keep me updated with the weather from 3pm onwards tomorrow that would be much appreciated.

Our normal Birmingham texter is unable to text tomorrow night so is there anyone going to the meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

The only way you will be able to see, unless you get there 2 hours early, is behind glass. Very similar viewing to BV. No elevation to get a look over the air fence so you have to go behind glass. Not my cup of tea at all, but its the only way you'll get any sort of view.

The only way you will be able to see, unless you get there 2 hours early, is behind glass. Very similar viewing to BV. No elevation to get a look over the air fence so you have to go behind glass. Not my cup of tea at all, but its the only way you'll get any sort of view.

Decent view from the 1st bend tempstand.

Decent view from the 1st bend tempstand.

How many can they fit in them booths Shadders? 100 max?

Plus never usually an air fence at Perry Barr so can watch through the mesh fence.

I wouldn't have thought it would be comfortable at Perry Barr tomorrow.

Well as some peole have the view that I dont travle away, I AM going to the ELRC tomorrow to cheer on the Aces boys. Hope the weather imrpoves on today, Im a little concerned about the comments on the view at Perry Barr and im hoping it wont be as bad as some are saying it is.

Anyway Crumpy to win.

Was hoping to get across for this tonight but that looks unlikely now

This no longer holds the credability of years gone by, but this is a good line up and on a neutral track where only Fredrik Lindgren and Chris Holder have ridden before.

Would love to see Freddie win it, but have a feeling Hans Andersen will celebrate his move to Coventry with another trophy despite only riding a few matches for them !

1. Hans Andersen

2. Leigh Adams

3. Fredrik Lindgren

4. Jason Crump

I will set My only penny that Bjarne will be OUT of this meeting for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's another rider that's ridden PB before. Who has to pull out for Billy Janniro to get a ride? :unsure::D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some heavy showers forecast for later, and some rain moving up from the south west to keep an eye on. The only way this will be called off is it it's a complete wash-out, in my opinion. It's the biggest meeting so far for the new Brummies so I have no doubt they'll do everything they can to make it a success.

I will set My only penny that Bjarne will be OUT of this meeting for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why whats happened to bjarne ?

how injured is he ?

not sure, there's some news about it on his website but its in danish and hasn't been updated in the english section yet!