British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Grachan

A damn good race!

I'm no genius on these things Grachan but if it's the file size that's causing the grief what are the chances of saving the file in a format that takes up less room (or for that matter try a zip file) ?

You have whetted my appetite with the comment about we haven't seen the best bit yet !!

I think what happened is the website host I was using didn't actually FTP uploading of files and doesn't accept video, so, having done it once it has blocked it. I've upgraded to one that allows it so, hopefully, I can get it to work, but it takes a day or so for the upgrade to come into effect.

On top of that my wife is having our baby induced this afternoon (just another small matter that might slow matters down!!)

The file is 13,290KB. Zip file is 13,048KB. Hardly worth the effort was it!

Guest Sir Lunchalot
On top of that my wife is having our baby induced this afternoon (just another small matter that might slow matters down!!)

Stuff the video mate, you have more important things to do !!

The clip can wait. hope it all goes well and you are soon plus an additional family member with flying colours.

Needless to say you will have to "have one for me" seeing I can't be there (a celebratory drink that is) :D

Cheers Sir L - or, Kanpai, as they say in Japan.

OK - Take 2.

You should be able to get the whole race now. (Well, I've got to do something while the missus is asleep).

Best of luck to you and the Missus today Grachan! :)

Good Luck Grachan.... and get some sleep too...

you gonna need it

Nice one got nearly the whole race now! Dont know if it was me but it looked more exciting in them days, dont seem to hold their line aswell, maybe thats the clip or just the track or me! Good luck wi the family, what sprocket she using, ha ha!

Grachan, very best wishes to you and Mrs Grachan (and mini and soon to be ickle Grachan too!)

:)

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Cheers Grachan, everything came out all right in the end with the clip. I see what you mean about the finish !!

(.... and talking of "everything coming out all right", I hope that other little matter went smoothly and you now have stereo little voices in the Grachan family :D. Hope mother and child are well and dad is burning the food ok at home)

good ol'e dave lanning!!.never one to be biased eh??! lol specially the infamous 'COME ON IVAN MY SON!!" :lol::D;) anything to try & deny an unknown pole a world title!!!

Superb stuff that Grachan.

Amazing how 60 seconds worth of frantic action can bring so much pleasure after so much time. Talking of that has your wife given birth yet? ;)

Great race isn't it Falcace. I'll do some more some time, though not sure they'll be that good!

RE your question - see here:

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forum/view...opic.php?t=5230

Totally agree BRING BACK DAVE LANNING....you are wasted on darts...........You know this could start a campaign........Lanning for Sky :)

I've done another one, but I've used the same filename so this thread is effectively obselete now!