British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2011 Season

Maksim Bogdanovs have signed with Vargarna. This means that their regular squad is full but they still have on guestrider slot available,

No place for Scott Nicholls then.

Does anyone know where is scoresheet fo Jensen's Team Cup?

It sure seems like those riders will make the proposed line-up as Daniel Nelson says on their website: -"It's great to have the starting line-up finished, it's been a tough autumn".

A Jonsson, H Andersen, F Lindgren, R Kling, R Holta, R Aspegren looks like a probable riding order, with Joel Larsson most likely being their seventh rider (the junior one) for next season.

Dackarna have 2 squad riders and 3 guest riders left to sign according to the same news article on Dackarna's website.

No space for Ludvig then? Would he find it hard to get a team place in the EL if not at Dackarna?

No space for Ludvig then? Would he find it hard to get a team place in the EL if not at Dackarna?

what is Ludvig's average under the new 'heat average' system? It would be mad for no team in the EL to have him as a rider... I know Swedish speedway is a different kettle of fish but what I saw of Ludvig at Ipswich this season, he is a tidy little rider who can do a solid job for any team.

I can guarantee that Ludvig will get a place in Elitserien next season. From what i have read he is negotiating with several teams.

Personally i hope he signs with Indianerna.

No place for Scott Nicholls then.

nope not with Vargarna, the same goes for Daniel King who have had a very poor season.

what is Ludvig's average under the new 'heat average' system? It would be mad for no team in the EL to have him as a rider...

I know Swedish speedway is a different kettle of fish but what I saw of Ludvig at Ipswich this season, he is a tidy little rider who can do a solid job for any team.

Ludvig will receive 0,838 and again he WILL find a place i would be very very surprised if he didn't find a team place for next season

Averages for next season can be found at this link: http://www.svemo.se/...ultHandler.aspx

non-Swedish riders that have not been riding in the Swedish league system will receive the same average they have in their home league.

Also Australian riders is considered to have the British Leagues as their home leagues, however i am not 100% sure about that or if some

leagues are valued differently or not valid for designating their riders averages in Sweden. Previously SVemo have ranked the British and Polish league

at the same levels as their Swedish Equivalents but i am not sure if they still are.

if a rider doesn't have a home league or if that league is not valid for getting Swedish averages

the rider will be appointed a 1,250 average (5,000/4)

this is the only info i can find:

http://www.aktuellsp...st=series&id=56

http://www.aktuellsp...rom=&ucat=0107&

----

Some other news.

Piraterna have signed Jesper B Monberg as a regular rider and Niklas Klingberg as a guest rider according to http://www.piraterna.se/

Jonas Messing have signed with Griparna

Edited by Ghostwalker

Which do you need? I have rounds 7 and 8. PM me your email and they are yours.

This is off topic slightly, but I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how the old Swedish rolling averages system used to work, and how the rider's "running averages" were calculated please? Any help/explainations would be most welcome, thank you in advance. :)

This is off topic slightly, but I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how the old Swedish rolling averages system used to work, and how the rider's "running averages" were calculated please? Any help/explainations would be most welcome, thank you in advance. :)

so i have received info for you:

for 2010 and earlier years:

an example:

AJ starts with 8.45 before 1st meeting which is both match, starting and rolling average before 1st meeting.

in 1st meeting: 9p from 5 heats:

((9/5)*4)=7,20 7,20 = new match average

number of rounds 16

8,45[rolling average]x16+7,20-8,45[starting average]/16=8,371=8,37

for 2011

AJ 2.112 before 1st meeting.which is both match, starting and rolling average before 1st meeting.

again 9 points from 5 heats: and this season 14 rounds.

9/5 = 1,800 = new match average

(((2,112 [rolling average]*14 [number of rounds])+1,800)-2,112 [starting average]/14 [number of rounds]=2,0897=2,090)

so i have received info for you:

for 2010 and earlier years:

an example:

AJ starts with 8.45 before 1st meeting which is both match, starting and rolling average before 1st meeting.

in 1st meeting: 9p from 5 heats:

((9/5)*4)=7,20 7,20 = new match average

number of rounds 16

8,45[rolling average]x16+7,20-8,45[starting average]/16=8,371=8,37

for 2011

AJ 2.112 before 1st meeting.which is both match, starting and rolling average before 1st meeting.

again 9 points from 5 heats: and this season 14 rounds.

9/5 = 1,800 = new match average

(((2,112 [rolling average]*14 [number of rounds])+1,800)-2,112 [starting average]/14 [number of rounds]=2,0897=2,090)

awesome, thankyou very much for that Ghostwalker. Helps me out tremendously, so many thanks and it is greatly appreciated that info :):approve:

well Chris don't thank me, thank bajen Rob at masarnas guestbook he's the one who found the info in the first place.

I just re-formatted it and translated it.

well Chris don't thank me, thank bajen Rob at masarnas guestbook he's the one who found the info in the first place.

I just re-formatted it and translated it.

well, be sure to pass my thanks onto Rob too please :approve:

just one other thing I am unsure of about the old concept..... did riders keep their starting averages from the first league meeting to the last (in terms of defining a team's riding order)? :unsure: Many thanks in advance :)

Edited by chris26

just one other thing I am unsure of about the old concept..... did riders keep their starting averages from the first league meeting to the last (in terms of defining a team's riding order)? :unsure: Many thanks in advance :)

yes they did. In Sweden riders always have two averages:

first the starting average which is used when calculating riders averages towards the average cap. The other, which is the rolling average, is updated after each meeting and is used to

decide which two riders, in the picked 7 rider lineup, that will be reserves. The two riders in the 7 rider lineup with the lowest rolling averages will be reserves.

Also a rider needs to start in 16 heats to get a new valid starting average for the following season.

here you have the 2006 & 2007 averages (the new ones are not linkable) the first average is what theystart with and the second is the rolling average.

http://www.speedway....sp?Luxo%20Stars

http://www.speedway....tt.asp?Dackarna

Edited by Ghostwalker

Thanks Ghostwalker, it is once again greatly appreciated that info :):approve:

Elit Vetlanda has announced two signings for the upcoming season. Martin Vaculik has re-signed with the champions, while Damian Balinski joins the team after eight seasons with Motala team Piraterna.

Both riders have signed a contract for 2011, with an option for 2012, according to Elit Vetlanda's website.