British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

Buxton V King's Lynn (koc Final)

You're the best! :wub:

Simply the best! :wink:

Sadly Martin I have developed a health problem that prevents me from travelling. To say I'm disappointed wouldn't go anywhere near to how I feel about having to miss this fixture. I simply adore my visits to Buxton, and everyone makes you feel so welcome there.

I wish both teams the best of luck for tomorrow, and naturally hope that the Young Stars can keep any deficit as tight as possible in readiness for the second leg on Wednesday.

will give them an extra cheer for you Mike. get well soon. :)

will give them an extra cheer for you Mike. get well soon. :)

Thanks 'Whippy', my thoughts will be very much with you all up there.

Sadly Martin I have developed a health problem that prevents me from travelling. To say I'm disappointed wouldn't go anywhere near to how I feel about having to miss this fixture. I simply adore my visits to Buxton, and everyone makes you feel so welcome there.

I wish both teams the best of luck for tomorrow, and naturally hope that the Young Stars can keep any deficit as tight as possible in readiness for the second leg on Wednesday.

Mike,

That is really bad news as I know how much you enjoy the trips into the Peak District and then up to the Hi-Edge raceway providing detailed descriptions of your trips on returning to Norfolk. The weather is currently brilliant which hopefully will continue and if the rain on Friday night/Saturday morning hasn't done too much damage, then the track will be in fine shape. Take care, and I hope that someone is updating so that you can follow the fortunes of the Y Stars online.

Martin

I hope that someone is updating so that you can follow the fortunes of the Y Stars online.

Updates will be available. I'm texting Triple B's. Just finished work, quick bite to eat then a bit of kip before setting off. Enjoy the updates :)

.........quick bite to eat........

Coupla Frothy Chops? :rolleyes:

hope there will be a good turn out of stars supporters for this one and indeed on wednesday for the 2nd leg.

crisp,sunny start to the day in derbyshire

on our way in 10.

Well its a dry day in Buxton for the first leg of the KOC final. Hoping for a good meeting and a good lead to take to Kings Lynn on Wednesday but it isn't going to be easy. The Young Stars have progressed through the season and it could be close.

Cmon Scribbler dont compare all Aussies to one rider.

I still cant get my head around why Nick would leave the club when most needed either after what they have done for him this year.

I can only speak for my son and i can tell you my son would blead for Buxton, he loves the club and everyone involved with it.

So to tar all aussies with the same brush is unfair.

Darrell Branford

Robert is repaying Buxton for the faith they placed in him when he was unknown no dought.

Nick will be remembered for letting Buxton down and not the great races he has had all year.

I am sure young Robert would like to be home as well but he knows the jobs not done yet.

i know which aussie rider i would want in my side.

Updates as always available from the Buxton Twitter.

Edited by hoppy_muse

Good luck to the Young Stars today :) Let's hope we do enough to make it stick at home on Wednesday!