British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

Usa Touring Team 2011

...is it Big Billy Janniro?

No, Billy J's in great shape wink.gif

He certainly won't be in a league of his own on Saturday though. Mr Hamill has lined up a race-fit Greg Hancock to challenge him at the Gumball meet.

Wish I was there again !

A former British League rider got in touch over the weekend and is looking to being on the team- any guesses??

Gotta be Josh Larsen !

No, Billy J's in great shape wink.gif

He certainly won't be in a league of his own on Saturday though. Mr Hamill has lined up a race-fit Greg Hancock to challenge him at the Gumball meet.

Wish I was there again !

Wish I was there for a FIRST time!!

Wish I was there for a FIRST time!!

Shame they don't fly to the States from Wellesbourne huh ? biggrin.gif

If you could only do one weekend in California, I'd have to say make it Gumball weekend ! And with Billy H getting even more involved it can only get better and better cool.gif

Shame they don't fly to the States from Wellesbourne huh ? biggrin.gif

If you could only do one weekend in California, I'd have to say make it Gumball weekend ! And with Billy H getting even more involved it can only get better and better cool.gif

Wellesbourne To Cali would be superb.

Im just waiting for Tele-porting to become a reality.

I know it will happen cause its the only thing that keeps me going on those long flights - I keep telling myself this will be the last time Im having to fly for this length of time!!! rolleyes.gifunsure.gif

Edited by Sandie

The fixtures page on BSPA site lists the 9 April match as Rye House vs. Team USA... Disappointing that they can't get it right and mention this'll be Hackney's opening meeting!! :blink:

Ronnie Correy will be riding for the Touring Team Vs Hackney on April 9th and Dudley on April 12th. Kenny Ingalls will be #1 Vs Birmingham on April 7th. The rest of the matches top rider will be revealed later.

Just a quick one, the Stoke website says that you are at Stoke on the 16th, but you have Workington listed? I know the original plan was Stoke (Earlier in the thread) so are you not visiting now?

Just a quick one, the Stoke website says that you are at Stoke on the 16th, but you have Workington listed? I know the original plan was Stoke (Earlier in the thread) so are you not visiting now?

We are racing Workington on the 16th and the Stoke promotion were informed of this a few weeks back. Decision made simply on the fact Worky is a PL track and thus has more chance of employing our riders in the future. We'd like to do Stoke - no room at present but things can sometimes change with fixtures.

We are racing Workington on the 16th and the Stoke promotion were informed of this a few weeks back. Decision made simply on the fact Worky is a PL track and thus has more chance of employing our riders in the future. We'd like to do Stoke - no room at present but things can sometimes change with fixtures.

Fixtures in Star this week and on the BSPA site show the Team USA match at Stoke as still on for April 16th... :blink:

The confusion here is because there are two American teams the Dream Team and the Under 21's.

The Dream Team tour was planned some time ago I believe the Under 21's are en route to the Ukraine but I am not sure about that.

It is the Dream Team at Stoke on 16th April.

Malcolm Vasey

The confusion here is because there are two American teams the Dream Team and the Under 21's.

The Dream Team tour was planned some time ago I believe the Under 21's are en route to the Ukraine but I am not sure about that.

It is the Dream Team at Stoke on 16th April.

Malcolm Vasey

Blimey - I didn't know that... :oops: Over this I am now very confused..... :blink:

It doesn't usually take alot.

:lol:

It doesn't usually take alot.

Hmm, maybe not... but if YOU can detect on here, a posting started by Steve Evans and one where he has clearly posted that his team were going to be at Stoke on 16 April but have moved it to Workington, any indication that in fact a 'different' Dream Team (sic) ARE going to be at Loomer Rd. that evening (other than Malc's assertion that this is the case :blink: ) you're a better man than me Gunga Din :rolleyes: