British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steven101

Confirmed Signings For 2011

I'm sure a few people would have seen my posts for the last few months (Roynon top of my wish list since the end of last season) so I'm a very happy Heathen tonight. If Adam can get his confidence back, start truly believing in himself again and regain anything like the form he had pre-injuries he could put a fair bit on his average. I don't want to make too bold a prediction and put pressure on him, but the guy has plenty of natural ability.

Welcome Adam and 'Ommer Um'. :approve:

Given his pl form end of last year he's the signing of 2011 at NL level imo.

Simon Lambert joins Stoke. 9.13 average

Can Belle Vue 'Colts' be added to the list, please. The promoters confirmed their intention to run at the recent National League AGM.

I don't the names of any riders yet but there are a thriving bunch of eager lads who regularly ride second-halves at Manchester.

Jon Armstrong for the Heathens. He's to be our number 1 and captain. Oh, and the Heathens have opened talks with Newport to make Jon a club asset. Now that I didn't expect. His average is not confirmed in the press release but I have a feeling he averaged pretty much 8. I'm sure it'll be confirmed tomorrow on the BSPA website.

http://www.dudleyhea....php?extend.256

*edit* Average 8.36

(which to be fair represents him having nudged it a little higher than I thought)

how can herne and kurtz ride for newport when in speedway star it says british riders only and no commonwealth riders

how can herne and kurtz ride for newport when in speedway star it says british riders only and no commonwealth riders

Patriality?

I think will be safe to say that Jason Garritty will ride for the Belle Vue Colts.

Patriality?

Yep it is. That's why we should sign one more ;).

Guess that's out the window bates & andrews last two for the hornets. Happy enough with the side though :approve:

Edited by shirlmeister general

surely it should be the riders nationality not the parents

surely it should be the riders nationality not the parents

Nope. It's not what is written in law. And if it was British sport would be in a lot worse state.