British Speedway Forum

Is it possible to get a bus from Udine to the track, or would it be better to hire a car for the trip, thanks.

You could get a taxi from Udine to the track but the problem is always getting back at the end of the meeting. We had a car last yaer as we were stay in Verona and we gave a couple of guys a lift back to there hotel but I know Andy Smith walked it back and it is about 1 hour walk

I hear that the wild card for this year's Grand Prix in Terenzano will not be an Italian, but a neighbour from the East... ;)

I am loking to fly into trieste.

Any idea where is best to stay for the weekend from there with a plan of using public transport to and from the stadium?

I am loking to fly into trieste.

Any idea where is best to stay for the weekend from there with a plan of using public transport to and from the stadium?

I`ve not been there but a bus(no51)goes from the airport to Udine(it says make sure its the 51 that goes to Udine because the same no goes to Trieste) and i would try www.booking.com for a hotel in Udine-several available for GP weekend

Would have preferred Ward as a wild card as Zagar has been in the series before.

Would have preferred Ward as a wild card as Zagar has been in the series before.

Zagar will bring more fans from Slovenia and more money of course.

Zagar will bring more fans from Slovenia and more money of course.

Good point, I would still prefer to see Darcy :P

Good afternoon all. Not confirmed yet but big chance ZORRO will ride in Terenzano :)

Instead of Laguta who´s injured!!

Why is the Italian GP the only one to start one hour later than the rest of the series?

Why is the Italian GP the only one to start one hour later than the rest of the series?

doesn't it have something to do with that the weather is too hot earlier in the evening?

Paul - the later start is to enable it to cool down a bit!

EDIT Just noted GW beat me to it by a few seconds!

Edited by WembleyLion

Why was the British GP the only one to start one hour earlier then the rest of the series? ;)

Edited by Kreso