British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Alderton

Speedway World Cup Team Line Ups

Thing is, if Harris had not swerved out of Lukas' way on bend 4 twice, Lukas would have had him off them anyway.

The fact that many british fans think dryml done nothing wrong says it all.

Harris rode a poor race to be picked back off by hampel then

Were you watching a different heat to everyone else dryml didn't touch Harris ref bottled that.

Doesn't have to touch him, he rode a line that made it impossible for Harris to turn. Dangerous riding, I think it's called...

Charlie to Hampel" we're the Poles getting nervy over Britains comeback?", ...........sorry that really does take the biscuit........ah biscuits.

Barker really is an odious little maggot.

I have often thought the same of your posts over the years. Watch it again, it was Woffinden who initially seemed to say something to Drymel and then walked away, only then did Barker get involved.

Harris goes down easier than my mate Steves sister Tracey.

I thought Harris was lucky first time but seeing it again I am not so sure.

The camera angle isn't just quite right to see it properly but I think Dryml took Harris' leg.

Harris goes down easier than my mate Steves sister Tracey.

Can you pm me her number? :lol:

I think Dryml was in the right there. I do however think he was excluded for what looked like a fairly unessesary swipe at harris coming of the third bend on the previous lap. As Middlo said these decisions can go either way and maybe the ref was thinking back to that previous incident (which of course he shouldn't be if that was the case).

Doesn't have to touch him, he rode a line that made it impossible for Harris to turn. Dangerous riding, I think it's called...

[/

Dangerous riding lol dryml had the line Harris should of backed off

Edited by crawleyeagle

Was he not ahead though. Harris took a chance and got off and in fairness he got the call. As I said it could have gone either way, to suggest it is dangerous riding is bonkers

Maybe a track that the onlt fast line wasn't a foot from the fence would help, two riders into a foot will never go

Any Brum clowns still think Hans for KK a good move?

Poles are so good it's scary :shock:

WTF is the point of Woffinden going out here? We can't win and the experience would do Barker wonders. Middleditch is a clown.

WTF is the point of Woffinden going out here? We can't win and the experience would do Barker wonders. Middleditch is a clown.

Who looks a clown now :nono::nono::cheers:

Thing is, if Harris had not swerved out of Lukas' way on bend 4 twice, Lukas would have had him off them anyway.

Correct SCB, I was saying that myself. Dryml was, as usual, widely out of control.