British Speedway Forum

Remove Ricky Wells from those 2 mate. it seems certain he'll be a Sheffield tiger in 2012. :)

What about Sanchez, will he be available, or is he likely to stay with your lot?

you are welcome to Sanchez ! hasnt really done as well as id have hoped this season and his machinery looks dated. you are welcome to Chico.

Heres an Idea:

McGowan

Boxall

Stichauer

Wells

Aarnio

Franchetti

Glanz

OR

McGowan

Magosi

Stichauer

Wells

B Wilson

Franchetti

Glanz

We going for bottom of the league again!?

Sticky, Magosi, Wilson not in a million years. Besides Barker has stated that he has been given the green light to ride PL next year and he has also stated he wants to return to Plymouth, so I would suggest he will be our number 1 again for 2012

Barker & Glanz seem to be in. I'd try to keep Kristiansen & Wells and may be give Bunyan another shot (he could be a real bargain on 4.5 or so). Throw in an NL double upper (I'd recommend Tom Perry) and that leaves room for another big hitter.

As a wild shot in the dark (and I am not certain about the particular regulations) what about Swindon's Nikolai Klindt?

Barker

Bunyan

Wells

Kristiansen

Klindt

Perry

Glanz

Barker & Glanz seem to be in. I'd try to keep Kristiansen & Wells and may be give Bunyan another shot (he could be a real bargain on 4.5 or so). Throw in an NL double upper (I'd recommend Tom Perry) and that leaves room for another big hitter.

As a wild shot in the dark (and I am not certain about the particular regulations) what about Swindon's Nikolai Klindt?

Barker

Bunyan

Wells

Kristiansen

Klindt

Perry

Glanz

Awesome side but only Ipswich in the PL could afford Barker and Klindt - Plymouth could not do it.

Awesome side but only Ipswich in the PL could afford Barker and Klindt - Plymouth could not do it.

I doubt if Ipswich get gates like Plymouth - and that's with a side that is at the bottom of the league. Maybe 2,000 for their last match.

I also heard that Barker's pay was (comparatively) pretty reasonable.

The only fly might be that their promoter isn't renowned for his generosity.

I doubt if Ipswich get gates like Plymouth - and that's with a side that is at the bottom of the league. Maybe 2,000 for their last match.

Think that had more to do with the attractive opposition in the last match :wink:

Yes - Heard Richie Hawkins is going to Ipswich

No thanks - if the Sackers Witches want that sort of rider, they may as well stick with Mills.

Why have you got this fixation that Ipswich is a rich club?

I also heard that Barker's pay was (comparatively) pretty reasonable.

The only fly might be that their promoter isn't renowned for his generosity.

Would Klindt be allowed to drop down with a EL 6.56 current average. IMO Klindt would not be prepared to drop down at this stage in his career. He is very much on the way up, not on the way down.

Would Klindt be allowed to drop down with a EL 6.56 current average. IMO Klindt would not be prepared to drop down at this stage in his career. He is very much on the way up, not on the way down.

Yes he would as I believe the cut off to drop sown is an EL average of 7.5 which converts to a PL 12.00. Like you say though I'd highly doubt he'd want to drop down though.

Why have you got this fixation that Ipswich is a rich club?

I am not having a go, I think the Witches in the PL is very healthy and I have no issue with them being top payers - someone has to be so why not them.

In this instance I am just saying Plymouth wont could not expect to afford to riders of that calibre IMO

Yes he would as I believe the cut off to drop sown is an EL average of 7.5 which converts to a PL 12.00. Like you say though I'd highly doubt he'd want to drop down though.

12 * 0.6 = 7.2 :rolleyes:

Peter Juul Larsen could be a good signing for the Devils.

He realy tailed off at the S.T.M.P over the 2nd half of the season, and a change of track has to be the way forward for him.

He got 10+2 from 6 rides back in July at the St Boniface Arena, and did'nt he get 14 for Team Viking.

Danes seem to do well at Plymouth, as shown this season with Kristiensen's home form.

Juul and Glanz at reserve should do very well at home.

Food for thought, Devils fans.