British Speedway Forum
Halifaxtiger

Nl Play Off Final

I too was at the meeting brilliant advert for Speedway also great to see an airfence if ever a track needed one it was west row next up has to be replace the track lights absolutely abismal lighting not a problem racing in the summer as its day light but end of October an earlier start time would have been better for riders and fans alike . Still a great meeting glad I went .

Edited by Haza

I too was at the meeting brilliant advert for Speedway also great to see an airfence if ever a track needed one it was west row next up has to be replace the track lights absolutely abismal lighting not a problem racing in the summer as its day light but end of October an earlier start time would have been better for riders and fans alike . Still a great meeting glad I went .

Agree lights not great, but the speedway rent the stadium and not own it, so unless the owners deceide to upgrade the lighting for the stock cars then I'm afraid it aint gonna happen. Having said that for 99% of the speedway season then meetings are done and dusted before darkness anyway.For me the addition of an airfence is the highlight of the season,and theres been a few highlights, but although no one wants to see a rider fall it is good to know, that they are going to walk back to the pits 30 seconds later in the majority of cases.

your all too kind - twas very emotional

Have you come down yet duffy,? its just a pity you cant bottle the roller coaster emotion and feelings, you all went through, but one thing i can assure you of, you will always have that memory in years to come, cuz YOU was there.

Edited by greyhoundp

Still high - but landing slowly - I so nearly didn't get there too - a succession of odd circumstances got the passport stamped. The added bonus is we're gonna attempt to relive it next Friday watching DVD at track as a group . Can't wait