British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Ok......to your relief lol.....i got to drop out of this chat......just had a very nice meal cooked for me......enjoy the meeting all.

I'm very pleasantly surprised at the respectable crowd. I had it in mind that the Danish league was run on the lines of amatuer sport with very few spectators in attendance. It's all very enjoyable.

That is the 1st Division and such.You only get one man and a dog plus maybea speedway crazy english guy going to those.But Superliga meetings can vary from 800 or so toa few thousand.Vojens was probably one of the worst supported clubs funnily enough.But was handy for me as it was just over the border

Very enjoyable so far. Nice atmosphere. I presume the track is in the countryside. Very reminiscent of the Swedish tracks being in a bowl.

Yes track is outside of town(1 or 2 km)among fields.....very few pine trees i think

Very enjoyable so far. Nice atmosphere. I presume the track is in the countryside. Very reminiscent of the Swedish tracks being in a bowl.

It looks to be pretty much in the middle of nowhere :D

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=holsted,+denmark&hl=en&ll=55.465086,8.913088&spn=0.010693,0.033023&sll=35.101934,-95.712891&sspn=52.990733,68.818359&t=h&hnear=Holsted,+Denmark&z=16

What a good race. Well rode Hans.

4th race pretty much all ftg strung out after turn 2, jeez

Edited by Dekker

Not a genius observation i admit, but i think Pawlicki has "that something" to go right to the top.

Oh no the dreaded joker :mad:

Pawlicki is indeed looking good, although he looked pretty dreadful in Sweden last night!

I guess there is a bit of a difference in standard in the opposition though!

Edited by HenryW

No-one can quite say "yeeah" quite as cool as a Dane :-)

How many jokers can be used./ Any limit? How many points behind?

Pawlicki is indeed looking good, although he looked pretty dreadful in Sweden last night!

I guess there is a bit of a difference in standard in the opposition though!

His brother looked better! But yes, there were a few good riders he was up against. :lol:

Rudi Steen Hansen being interviewed.....was watching his son ride for Holsted on saturday

Must be 10 down to use a joker.

Only one can be used in a match by a team.

Regular old style tac subs can be used when 6 down.

Edited by HenryW

Must be 10 down to use a joker.

Only one can be used in a match by a team.

Regular old style tac subs can be used when 6 down.

Thank you. Not a fan of the joker as i have expressed many times. The old-fashioned tac-sub when 6 down is perfectly fine. A mixture of the two here.

Still think this is a very enjoyable meeting. Top marks and the picture is superb.

That race taken by Hans was actually a double whammy tactical joker.

He replaced one of their worst riders AND took double points against their bottom 2. Seems a bit of a cheap way to gain points.