British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Torun Gp Saturday 6th October Ticket Info

Grand Final Speedway Grand Prix in Torun, October 6 2012.!

Torun has twice hosted the best speedway world who competed in the beautiful MotoArenie more points in the Grand Prix. Excellent organization and great racing events attract crowds to Torun. Both competitions in 2010, when he won Tomasz Gollob, and years later, when he was the fastest Andreas Jonsson, watched by over 17 thousand superfluity. fans! This year the battle for the title of best in the world żużlowca be decided just on MotoArenie - October 6, 2012. most beautiful object in the world speedway for the third time will host fans from all over Europe! Unforgettable experience, a fantastic cheering for the red and white, comfortable environment for all Town fans, fireworks, and the attractive ticket prices, it announces the Grand Final Speedway Grand Prix in Torun.

KST Unibax begins selling tickets for the final round of this year's Grand Prix to be held on October 6, 2012. the MotoArenie in Torun. Sales has been divided into two stages:

- The first stage, which begins on June 5, 2012., Allows you to buy tickets for ticket-holders purchased the matches całosezonowych Unibaksu Torun in 2012. Every owner of a piece of this pass is entitled to purchase two tickets each for the Grand Prix in Torun, only in the first stage of sale. To acquire the right to purchase the tickets, you must be your own ticket in the cash reserve, active in the hour. 10-16. Sales in the first stage will last until June 11.

- Second stage, which starts on 12 June 2012., Is selling open to all fans. Tickets from the second stage can be purchased via the www.unibax.kupbilety.pl and the cash reserve in hours. 10-16.

Ticket prices:

First Yellow Zone:

- Normal ticket - 90 zł

Second Green Zone:

- Normal ticket - 100 zł

- Reduced ticket - 70 zł

Third Blue Zone:

- Normal ticket - 160 zł

4th Red Zone (Main Grandstand)

- Normal ticket - 500 zł

- VIP - 300 zł (available for purchase only with a ticket to the main grandstand)

- Lodge No. 2 - 1000 zł *

* In the VIP

Edited by racers and royals

Thanks for the info. Can't wait for my trip back this year.

• Like 1

How do you register for the torun site? what document number do they need??

You just register with on www.unibax.kupbilety.pl with email address and password and then a few details like any other site.

Keeps asking me for a document number!!

Keeps asking me for a document number!!

You've got to submit your passport number MattB. ;) Sounds strange,I know,but with some of the Ekstraliga clubs in Poland this a requirement.When I went Zielona Gora in 2010 this was a requirement to purchase a ticket for a league meeting.

Tickets all bought and printed out. It's a bit of an ordeal, but not as bad as some sites (Bydgoszcz 2010). How is anyone else getting on??

Tickets all bought and printed out. It's a bit of an ordeal, but not as bad as some sites (Bydgoszcz 2010). How is anyone else getting on??

No problems at all other than getting up at 2am before I went to work 12 tickets bought and paid for just got to wait till October

Get to the payment stage but it still won't accept my passport number.. Stressing now.

My tickets bought & printed too - yellow sector. Hopefully the destination of world championship will still be in the balance that night - it should be fantastic, can't wait. :)

I need to go to one of these meetings! Are they difficult to organise!

I need to go to one of these meetings! Are they difficult to organise!

Not too bad. Ordering the tickets is a bit of an ordeal. Cheap flight to Bydgoszcz, Poznan or Warsaw. Train journey to Torun and a cheap hotel.

You should be able to do that for under £400 for 2 for the whole trip!

Going to go to this

Who is the wild-card going to be? - Ward probably or maybe Ryan Sullivan or Miedzinski?

I hope they give it to Dudek.

Well it's sure fact it won't be Jepsen Jensen