British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gp Challenge 4 Qualifiers Saturday 16th June

Thought i would try and bring the line-ups for all 4 qualifiers on one page

Miskolc http://www.sportowef...rzaka-i-zengoty- 5 S Thanyni 14 Sitera French riders 3 Tresarrieu and 15 Bellego have pulled out. no3 now Roland Benko and 15 now Laszlo Szatmari

Gustrow http://www.sportowef...znali-rywali- 7 Mikael b Jensen 14 T Proctor

Berwick http://www.sportowef...trzecim-numerem -see seperate thread ( 6 m Helfer 13 Danny King 16 Kenny Ingalls )

Tarnow - Bridger,Lindback,Vaculik,A Karpov,Dilger,M Bogdanovs,V Golubowski.O Allen,Kolodziej,Kovacic,Andersen,V Milik,J Davidsson,N K iversen,Batchelor,Protasiewcz.

Hopefully live updates from around Europe will be available.

Top 9 from each meeting qualify to join the 9 who qualified from St Johann on June 2nd.

The Difference in the quality of the field in Tarnow against for instance Miskolc is just amazing-can`t the FIM see that ? ?

Edited by racers and royals

Couple of question marks over Güstrow.First, is Vissing fit?Asked in Denmark a while back but got no answer.Second is will Tungate be riding?Seems in Germany we now have Procter listed!!! Mistake?????Fingers crossed for good weather.Saw heavy showers being forecast yesterday.....

Edited by iris123

Maybe I'm blind but I can't see his name - is darcy ward not involved in the qualifies?

Wouldn't have thought so, all he needs to do is ask, and he'll be straight in the SGP series

Ward will be straight in next season, the court case hanging over him maybe had summat to do with him not being in it this year.

Ward will be straight in next season, the court case hanging over him maybe had summat to do with him not being in it this year.

More to do with the Grand Prix rider rule in Poland I think, went for the big money at Torun rather than going straight into the Gp.

Edited by DeeksYaMahaga

No wasn`t good enough to get through from the Danish qualifier :approve:

:rofl:

Really?

Michael told me that he has been seeded through to the Semis of the qualification process; What a liar. :lol:

You actually might be right because one of the semi`s is at Vojens and they will have a wild card nomination :lol:

Edit confirmed that Michael Jesper Jensen is the seeded rider at Vojens.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

You actually might be right because one of the semi`s is at Vojens and they will have a wild card nomination :lol:

Please be true!

:rofl:

Stop it!

As i suspected Claus isn't back.Good news for me is he is replaced by Mikkel B

Seems that Hasse has gone quiet. :lol:

No suprise Denmark giving there best rider the best treatment possible.

0-6-0-0 :wink:

The big surprise is why no Bjerre in the quali's.Doesn't look like he is going to make the cut and now they are nominating a rider who said he didn't want to be considered for the GP quali's ahead of Bjerre.Maybe after last weeks meeting in Parken Mikkel B has had a change of mind.But i'd guess Bjerre is feelling snubbed.