British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Ipswich Witches Pl Sun 19th August 2012 @4pm

With our play off hopes almost over (based on the current merit table), we've just got to hope that Taylor can get back his fitness and confidence before our cup s/f's. We're certainly capable of beating most teams over 2 legs with a full side, but it's almost impossible to replace Cam, and we cant carry Taylor as well.

Or tommy no-hope :rofl:

What a complete nipple you are,

Edited by montie
  • Like 3

With our play off hopes almost over (based on the current merit table), we've just got to hope that Taylor can get back his fitness and confidence before our cup s/f's. We're certainly capable of beating most teams over 2 legs with a full side, but it's almost impossible to replace Cam, and we cant carry Taylor as well.

Who do we have to face in the cups?

Who do we have to face in the cups?

Edinburgh in the KO Cup s/f and Workington (i think ) in the League Cup ( remember that lol )

McBain gave us enough bother when he rode for Rye last month, I suspect that's why!!

agree James Mcbain has won nearly every reserve heat he has been in at ashfield

think they wanted Glasgow,s no 8 James Mcbain but was refused

If true, how sad that a young rider was denied the opportunity to gain valuable league experience.

• Like 1

If true, how sad that a young rider was denied the opportunity to gain valuable league experience.

It does seem a bit unfair .

Conditions were not ideal and with the bad news that we could potentially go under this was not a nice meeting to be at. Next to no passing, not nice weather and lots of negativity about with a low crowd too. Worrying times

Edited by markw40

Would you like to explain your comment 'tommy no hope' !! Clearly you don't know very much at all !!

Certainly just look at the points column, how many points did he get oh yes "0" so perhaps I know more than you give me credit for but who cares I dont if you agree or not :lol:

Funny how Chris never mentioned that about James !! And also the fact Edinburgh called and asked TF to ride at Newcastle , so clearly people who actually matter within the sport of speedway think of the young lad who has only been riding for a short time ahead of others who have been riding many years speaks volumes . Thanks to the true Ipswich fans who have informed us about you.

The bigger question is, was he our best option? I take it Taylor will be at reserve next month? Good luck to Glasgow in finding a cash injection.

Well there you go baldyman was he or just the cheap option as I suspect. Yes Taylor could well be at reserve next month but who will be at no1 my guess Rohan or even Morten just goes to show how weak the Witches are without genuine heatleaders. Also I give my best wishes to Glasgow in their fight to survive but what went wrong?

james was offered to ride for newcaslte but got told a 12;30 so had to refuse as he had other arrangements on sunday evening

. Also I give my best wishes to Glasgow in their fight to survive but what went wrong?

They did what you want Ipswich to do,won the bloody League[with an out and out No.1]]!!!!!!!

• Like 4