British Speedway Forum
PremierRebel

Somerset Rebels Vs Plymouth Devils [pl] 31/8/2012

This has been a long standing booking for JBM and one that I presume the promotion were aware of

I'm sure the promotion were aware of this, and not blaming them in any way, and Jesper has to honour any pre booked commitments.. I also assume Sam Masters participation in the under 21 competition was also a long standing booking the promotion were aware of.

I'm sure the promotion were aware of this, and not blaming them in any way, and Jesper has to honour any pre booked commitments.. I also assume Sam Masters participation in the under 21 competition was also a long standing booking the promotion were aware of.

Absolutely! Makes the dropping of Sam even more confusing :blink: . Bet he starts rattling up some big scores for Poole now too.

Somerset will need to be right on their toes tomorrow night. do not take this meeting as a god given home win. You do need the points to keep Newcastle and to a lesser extent Worky on their toes, but all the team will have to do their bit. DON'T get complacent, do the job, professionally

If you have to have a guest,make it a good one, In his last two appearances Baby Bjerre has certainly been on the gas.He was excellent in the Pairs I thought,great entertainment. Kyle is going well at the moment at our place, so we shouldn`t miss Alex too much. A bit of a pain not having Alex though as he had a good Northern tour.

Absolutely! Makes the dropping of Sam even more confusing :blink: . Bet he starts rattling up some big scores for Poole now too.

Didn't look like rattling up big scores last night.

At the moment he could'nt rattle a dustbin lid IMO he needs to go home and get his head together and start fresh next season with his racing head on

• Like 1

Will score well when signed for Scunthorpe especially if we meet in Play Offs.

Starting to get ridiculous now! I know some people would say "Don't worry it's nearly the end of the season" but the end of the season is obviously what counts the most! Anyways, getting back to the match itself, i'd like to think we'd get a relatively easy 3 points out of it as Barker and Fisher apart, i really can't see any of the other Devils troubling the scorers much even with 2 former Rebels in the ranks..... Obviously i hope that they don't come back to haunt us but i'll go for about 55-35

Much closer than that rebel rebel.

Somerset will need to be right on their toes tomorrow night. do not take this meeting as a god given home win. You do need the points to keep Newcastle and to a lesser extent Worky on their toes, but all the team will have to do their bit. DON'T get complacent, do the job, professionally

Can you write anything different than "Somerset need to on their toes" I think our team and our management know what to do better then you, just because you also support Poole it dose not give you the right to keep preaching to us as to how the team should race and how many points they should score.

At least when we have a close meeting the fans see speedway at it's best not boaring run away meetings that I have seen at Poole lately

• Like 1

Didn't look like rattling up big scores last night.

7 from 5 rides ain't so bad - 5.6 average. I fear he will come back to haunt us!

Why all this negativity towards Sam now he's no longer a Rebel? Or have I just answered my own question?

Interesting to read what Sam had to say in this weeks Star, feel sorry for him. With the Somerset view that the need of the team come first, I assume nobody's position is safe if they under perform, winning the League being the most important thing. I wonder how this affects rider moral? If our guest Bjerre performs it should be an easy win for Rebels tonight.

If you have to have a guest,make it a good one, In his last two appearances Baby Bjerre has certainly been on the gas.He was excellent in the Pairs I thought,great entertainment. Kyle is going well at the moment at our place, so we shouldn`t miss Alex too much. A bit of a pain not having Alex though as he had a good Northern tour.

Got that badly wrong, good stuff from the proper Rebels though to see us through.

Got that badly wrong, good stuff from the proper Rebels though to see us through.

Proper Waspels morelike..... :lol:

Great result for the rebels tonight. As i said,was never going to be a walk in the park. Special well done to Kyle Newman, paid 16. He can afford to buy a Speedway star now!!! :rofl: