British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PremierRebel

Somerset Rebels Vs Ipswich Witches [lc Final] 19/10/2012

The Rebels take on the Witches in the Final of the League Cup... This competition has gone on longer that the league. Yet again the Rebels host the first leg which baffles me why we will in both finals (PL & LC) but I guess someone has to.. so will need to take a big lead to Ippo for the 2nd Leg.

Rebels draft Plymouths Ryan Fisher in for our injured captain Jason Doyle.. Have to say we are much weaker now! But I think Fish will do the job. :D

Wouldn't say we're much weaker now - would obviously prefer Doyley to be fit but Fish did score 15 on his last visit to the OTA. Same again please!

What a body blow for Somerset and Swindon losing Doyley now. The Fish normally goes quite well at our place, I just hope he does this time.The rest of the Rebels will have to "do it for the Skipper" who has been outstanding all season, get well soon mate and hope to see you skippering us again in 2013.

gutted to hear about jason,he's been brill all year on and off track ,get well soon jason,ryan will do well i think

Rebels will be hot favourites even without Doyle (get well soon)

Even if Fisher has an off night the lower end of the Rebels seem to be in good form.

I expect a 14 win for the home team to send the Witches home with a lot to do in the 2nd leg.

Would love to be wrong!

Up the Witches!

Could have done better than fisher imo but hopefuly we can get a good lead

Who for instance?

Even if Fisher has an off night the lower end of the Rebels seem to be in good form.

I expect a 14 win for the home team to send the Witches home with a lot to do in the 2nd leg.

Would love to be wrong!

Up the Witches!

On all known form and past meetings there seems very little between the sides - especially with Doyley missing.

Would love a 14 pt margin to take to Foxhall

Who for instance?

On all known form and past meetings there seems very little between the sides - especially with Doyley missing.

Would love a 14 pt margin to take to Foxhall

Big factor is Doyle is very good around Foxhall, the guest will have big boots to fill.

Big factor is Doyle is very good around Foxhall, the guest will have big boots to fill.

I think 3 different guests have come to Foxhall and got a max and a few more have come close so hopefully your choice will be the duff one to average it out!!

Sure I've heard that before, but in all three pairs of matches (inc. the league match) the Witches have come out on top, with at least one of those being against the odds.

Still, there's always a first time ..............

Sure I've heard that before, but in all three pairs of matches (inc. the league match) the Witches have come out on top, with at least one of those being against the odds.

One of them would be when Dak t- boned Vissing in front of a nationwide audience, and Claus was excluded.

One of them would be when Dak t- boned Vissing in front of a nationwide audience, and Claus was excluded.

If only the gp ref had been in charge I'm sure it would have been all 4 back ( tongue in cheek )

• Like 1

But think that in the first two matches we had no doyley, the koc we barely had a team and the sky match should have been called off imo due to rain.