British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Think Monarchs will sign Cookie and possible 3 pointer which i would go with Bekker and leave 5.30 for the final rider. i in my thoughts i would go with Max Fricke or Justin Sedgmen. thats the only 2 i know of who are on a 5 average

maybe maybe not

if cookie signs that leaves 8.3 for last 2 riders will tabaka be in the body of the team or at reserve and go with a 3 pointer and a rider 5.3 or bellow to fill the last place in the body of the team or is cookie going else where ?

Sam Masters is a class act.

I have every faith in the promtion with regards to the filling of the remainder of the team places.

Sam Masters

According to his Facebook he says "sign me please" but I doubt we will.

Seems I should have been more optomistic. Delighted by this and maybe after a year we can apply the Berwick rule and make him a full asset 😄

Ahem cough cough, and the lottery numbers for tonight are .....

Edited by ekimba
  • Like 1

Good luck to Sam, pleased he is fixed up for next season.The Rebels management made a difficult decision over him last term, Gary May called it "one of the hardest he has ever had to make". Unfortunately Sam took it quite badly and a few dollies were thrown out of the pram. He did show some good form towards the end of the season guesting for various teams which bodes well for the Monarchs.

Glad that Edinburgh are on board , good luck to them and Sam.

Brilliant signing for the Monarchs . The sort of exciting signing i was hoping my team would come up with , but hey hoh .

i am off to Blackpool this week. do you want me to get some sugar dummies for Sam . you are going to need them . oops . started a war have i.

i am off to Blackpool this week. do you want me to get some sugar dummies for Sam . you are going to need them . oops . started a war have i.

Probably not

Pointless post again! Shock horror...

followed by a pointless reply, even more shock horror. get a grip, its banter . not real life. ha ha

followed by a pointless reply, even more shock horror. get a grip, its banter . not real life. ha ha

Oh it's not real life! Thank god you let me know that! In real life you need to be able to construct a sentence using proper punctuation! Stick in at school little one!

• Like 1

pointless or not, funny. Maybe you haven't seen his strops, good rider though to go with Craig when he signs (if?)

Edited by comet49