British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

As it is now officially Christmas day, I would like to wish all my fellow Rebels supporters and all Speedway supporters alike a "Very Happy Christmas".

Hopefully 2013 will see us have a drier season to secure Speedway through the year and beyond.

Willowman

As it is now officially Christmas day, I would like to wish all my fellow Rebels supporters and all Speedway supporters alike a "Very Happy Christmas".

Hopefully 2013 will see us have a drier season to secure Speedway through the year and beyond.

Willowman

happy christmas to you as well and all the rebels fans and team

just how is this tree sickness affecting the oak tree arena.

Big 13 points for Doyley in his comeback meeting in Kurri Kurri yesterday,second behind Batch, also Alex won the "B" final beating Tungate and Shields no less.,well done to both of them.

Edited by Cliffeboy

According to the Kurri Kurri Speedway Site

http://www.kurrikurr...NVITATIONAL.pdf

Alex was 3rd in the A Final in front of Sam

A FINAL

1 Troy Batchelor – 2 Jason Doyle – 3 Alex Davies – 4 Sam Masters

PODIUM FINISH BOOSTS CONFIDENCE

A third place finish in the 2012 Jason Crump Cup Invitational Speedway meeting has been a

great confidence booster for Wollalong speedway rider, Alex Davies. He scored third place to

the unbeaten Troy Batchelor from South Australia with Newcastle rider Jason Doyle finishing

second.

“I got off to a shaky start in my early heat race tonight,” said Davies at the podium

presentation, “but got my rhythm back in the next couple. Third place tonight in this quality

field gives me a real confidence boost going into the Australian Title – but I do have to

qualify.”

Davies failed to score in his very first heat race, then bounced back with two successive

wins, giving him enough points to make the sudden-death B Final. Davies came up against

three other local riders in the B Final – Adam Shields (Mulbring), Mason Campton (Kurri

Kurri) and Rohan Tungate (Pelaw Main) – with the winner going on to the A Final event.

Davies and Tungate fought out an exciting B Final with Davies just edging out Tungate.

In the A Final, Davies met the vastly experienced riders Jason Doyle (Newcastle) and Troy

Batchelor (South Australia) with Sam Masters (Newcastle) rounding out the classy field.

Batchelor was at his very best on the night going on to an unbeaten record and taking the

Jason Crump Cup from Doyle and Davies.

Troy Batchelor and Sam Masters are seeded directly into the 2013 Australian Senior Solo

Speedway Championship, however, Jason Doyle and Alex Davies will have to compete in a

special qualifying night to reach the final sixteen riders for the prestigious title.

The Championship will be decided over three rounds starting at Gillman Speedway, South

Australia on Saturday 05 January

http://www.kurrikurr... CONFIDENCE.pdf

Photo's here (not mine)

http://www.kurrikurr...ashgallery.html

Jason & Alex on Podium on Last Slide

Edited by idh

Have Somerset signed that 7th rider yet, or is Garry and Bish keeping you all waiting? Rotten buggers :D

Have Somerset signed that 7th rider yet, or is Garry and Bish keeping you all waiting? Rotten buggers :D

You are joking? If not, keep up! Alternatively, read the website!

What a pratt brain in park mouth in reverse

You are joking? If not, keep up! Alternatively, read the website!

I did, last night and this morning. and can find nothing. So instead of shouting your mouths off why don't you just enlighten me...

So instead of shouting your mouths off why don't you just enlighten me...

Why should they, if you can't be bothered to look properly before posting................it's a very simple process that shouldn't tax anyone unduly.

It can be found on the BSPA site, and on the Rebels website, in the sections where you would normally expect find news items.........here's a big clue for you.....(BSPA Site) Premier League/"LATEST NEWS" and (Rebels site) "NEWS"........in fact a quick trawl back through this very thread might have given you an insight, but maybe all the Christmas Turkey might still be having an effect.

Glad I could be of help.......Happy New Year :drink::t:

Edited by womble53
  • Like 1

Why should they, if you can't be bothered to look properly before posting................it's a very simple process that shouldn't tax anyone unduly.

It can be found on the BSPA site, and on the Rebels website, in the sections where you would normally expect find news items.........here's a big clue for you.....(BSPA Site) Premier League/"LATEST NEWS" and (Rebels site) "NEWS"........in fact a quick trawl back through this very thread might have given you an insight, but maybe all the Christmas Turkey might still be having an effect.

Glad I could be of help.......Happy New Year :drink::t:

Would have been so much quicker to have just typed Stefan Nielsen :-)

• Like 1

Would have been so much quicker to have just typed Stefan Nielsen :-)

But not half as much fun as winding up a very agitated Starman2006. Think he needs to take a few Tomazepam.

I did, last night and this morning. and can find nothing. So instead of shouting your mouths off why don't you just enlighten me...

"YOU ARE JOKING? IF NOT, KEEP UP! ALTERNATIVELY, READ THE WEBSITE!" Now that is shouting!

Was just politely suggesting you catch up with the news on the official website. :neutral:

Edited by Willowman

Why should they,

Because i asked politely in the first instance. I looked on the Somerset site and could not find it anywhere on old news or new news, so thinking its not on there it won't be on the BSPA site. All somebody had to say was yes, its Stefan Neilsen, instead i got a pile of abuse. Yes its there now, ive seen it.

Call yourself Speedway fans.. not a very good example to your club in the days when speedway needs all the fans it can get...