British Speedway Forum
speedy19902006

My Dissertation Is On Speedway, Could You Take 5 Minutes To Fill Out My Online Questionnaire? Thank You

Hi all, as part of my degree I am investigating Motorsports with particular emphasis on speedway racing, I have made a very basic and easy questionnaire to complete. It will not take long at all. I would be very grateful if you could fill it in, the data will collected will go towards statistical analysis and help me form questions for when I conduct my interviews with people connected to speedway.

The questionnaire can be found at;

http://freeonlinesur...aoyaj09x9204882

Cheers

Craig

Another one done

Completed, thanks!

Edited by Leicester Hunter

Like wise......

Again thank you everyone who has filled one in over 70 completed in a few hours... Why i love speedway, part of a community :)

warm fuzzy feeling

hang on I'm having a stroke

• Like 2

At the end of this - it would be good if you Posted some of your results on here. :t:

I think they will be interesting. :)

Again thank you to everyone who has completed this questionnaire up to 137 now :) my aim was 50... Lets push for 200! I would be more that happy to post the results for you all to see, already there are some very interesting statistics. If anyone was interested i would be more than happy to send you my whole dissertation when its completed if you could bare to read the drivel i manage to write.

Current stat of the moment- 49% of people travel 25+ mile round trip to watch speedway... I was gobsmacked!