British Speedway Forum

Palm Toft could prove to be a great signing for you. If he can master Kirky Lane and keep his confidence up all at BV will love watching him. He is an all out racer with a great style. who totally lost his confidence last year.

Hope it proves to be a good year for both him and BV. Both are due some good fortune!

• Like 3

Palm toft struggled when I watched him for Scunthorpe last year, but has got potential. Had a few injuries, & his confidence was affected. Admired the way he handled being dumped over the microphone, & wish him well.

One of the nicest lads I have met in speedway..top guy is MPT..hope he has a great season for the Aces

This team certainly has potential and is not short of racers so will be exciting to watch at least! None of the other sides in the EL have a standout lineup as far as I can see. But then again, it will be the mid season reshuffle that will do all the damage and decide who will be Champions or not. And we all know who are good at that particular maneouvre! ;)

Only from horses mouth im afraid.

It will be somewhere.

When have the BSPA EVER been keen to put out information like simple rules!

This team certainly has potential and is not short of racers so will be exciting to watch at least! None of the other sides in the EL have a standout lineup as far as I can see. But then again, it will be the mid season reshuffle that will do all the damage and decide who Poole will be Champions or not. And we all know who are good at that particular maneouvre! ;)

Sorry - couldn't resist the Edit. :wink::t::rofl: :rofl:

That's an "interesting" last signing. I really don't know what to think of this Belle Vue team at all. I'm struggling to see any of the riders with any notable improvement potential.

There is for me a heavy reliance on Nicholls stepping up and getting back to his best

Worrall, Cook and Nichols can all improve on their averages, Cook especially away from home, Worrall generally and Nichols can put a point on his. Need Zagar to keep his form though.

Belle Vue are without Zagar & Cook when we visit Lakeside for the B fixture.

Lakeside are lucky enough not to have any riders missing due to fixture clashes. Lucky old Lakeside.

Speedway in the UK needs a strong Belle Vue, and this line-up is the strongest BV have put together in a good few seasons.

The balance of the team looks in keeping with the predicted new heat format - where 3 good heat leaders are essential. I think Richie Worrall presumably will ride at 4 and will absolutely clean up on his average if as, predicted second strings line up against reserves more often than in the past. MPT should also find it easier to score well with that in mind.

Now you've just got to make sure the track is up to scratch : )

Speedway in the UK needs a strong Belle Vue, and this line-up is the strongest BV have put together in a good few seasons.

The balance of the team looks in keeping with the predicted new heat format - where 3 good heat leaders are essential. I think Richie Worrall presumably will ride at 4 and will absolutely clean up on his average if as, predicted second strings line up against reserves more often than in the past. MPT should also find it easier to score well with that in mind.

Now you've just got to make sure the track is up to scratch : )

Track was up to scratch last season. We need to make sure that Lufthansa flights are not cancelled/delayed, as these can lead to waterlogging.

Bit worried about the amount of meetings Cookie will miss riding for Edinburgh, though

belle vue look poor . once again the bspa ruin it fir the fans. congrats on winning the spoon aces. team made up of 3 ,, 3 pointers. that team will not attract punters in.

Edited by jenga

Have you seen the Brum, Leicester & Wolves line ups?

• Like 1

belle vue look poor . once again the bspa ruin it fir the fans. congrats on winning the spoon aces. team made up of 3 ,, 3 pointers. that team will not attract punters in.

Ha ha, nice one.

You have much to learn about fishing for a bite.

You can't just write something blatantly stupid and expect to get any takers. There's an art to trolling. It has to irritate the reader, not just make the writer look a divvy.

• Like 7

fed up with trolling on the Ipswich thread you now pick on the belle Vue thread. Are you an adult or 15? Most sensible TRUE speedway fans realise this is the best Belle Vue team on paper for many a year and their fans can actually look forward to a season starting. Now run along young man
  • Like 4

i do BELIEVE that b.v are the weakest team(line up). the only other team that has 3. 3pointers has lewis kerr and he will be a top rider in the lite league. also in 2015 the points limit WILL have to be raised because of the middle order riders stuffing the fill in (nl) guys and therefore gaining a FALSE average for the following.. maybe cookie can save your season...

hey gav, is that really you in the picture..

Edited by jenga