British Speedway Forum

MJJ seen in Swindon, I wonder if he may be the next Peterborough rider looking to move to the Robins

Don't miss the opportunity to get a souvenir of your former hero who your offloading:

Hans Andersen @Hansi_Andersen 10h

Still some helmets left for sale people, come get yourself a special souvenir

Based on the possibility of a lower team average for next year, I reckon we will indeed see a team of mainly our own assets. 1. Kildemand. 2. Zengota. 3. Korneliussen. 4. Morris. 5. Doyle. 6. Birks. 7. Bellego.

Looks like one of my predictions are correct.....according to the Kings Lynn thread, Mads has been approached by Rosco.... :t:

Don't miss the opportunity to get a souvenir of your former hero who your offloading:

Hans Andersen @Hansi_Andersen 10h

Still some helmets left for sale people, come get yourself a special souvenir

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If all things were equal going into next year then of course we would like to keep Hansi - but it looks like teams will have to reduce quite considerably and I think it would be the right decision to offload him (as you so eloquently put it!). With regards a souvenir - no thanks - I already have a picture of him holding the EL trophy!

But at this point in time - its just speculation!

I have to say |I quite like the look of the team ER suggested for the reduced team strengths.

Roscos reads my posts for inspiration Steve..... ;)

• Like 1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If all things were equal going into next year then of course we would like to keep Hansi - but it looks like teams will have to reduce quite considerably and I think it would be the right decision to offload him (as you so eloquently put it!). With regards a souvenir - no thanks - I already have a picture of him holding the EL trophy!

But at this point in time - its just speculation!

I have to say |I quite like the look of the team ER suggested for the reduced team strengths.

That was almost a decent reply. You do like your roll-eyes don't you :rolleyes:

Edited by Crump99

Steve0 is pretty decent crumpie. If you spend the winter with us like you did last year, you will get to know us all much better..... ;)

• Like 2

Steve0 is pretty decent crumpie. If you spend the winter with us like you did last year, you will get to know us all much better..... ;)

I like your team as well. It means we'll be able to say cheerio :)

• Like 2

Looks like one of my predictions are correct.....according to the Kings Lynn thread, Mads has been approached by Rosco.... :t:

That was only to see if he could have one of his doughnuts! :P
  • Like 2

That was only to see if he could have one of his doughnuts! :P

Only one.... Has he started a diet !!!!!!!

• Like 1

Only one.... Has he started a diet !!!!!!!

He needs to

• Like 1

That team comes to over 41!

• Like 1