British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

How Would You Do It ?

There's a chance he might come from Scunthorpe????!!!! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

With your permission I'll keep this post and look at it again when I start collecting my state pension in May, when I and 2 others will continue to enjoy our paid-for weekly fix of live speedway! :t:

You'll get SCB started in a minute!!! ;)

With your permission I'll keep this post and look at it again when I start collecting my state pension in May, when I and 2 others will continue to enjoy our paid-for weekly fix of live speedway! :t:

I hope it is not the rider I have been following, a rider that Swindon should have signed.

Happy birthday for May, did you get a discounted season ticket as you become one of group able to get a concession.

• Like 1

I hope it is not the rider I have been following, a rider that Swindon should have signed.

Happy birthday for May, did you get a discounted season ticket as you become one of group able to get a concession.

Ha ha. I don't get a season ticket as such - I get a season long pass as part of the sponsorship deal!! (and the sponsorship deal is NOT discounted!!!! ;) }

• Like 2

Your posts seem so younger:-)

Edited by Crazy robin

Your posts seem so younger:-)

Easier for you to recognise, if not understand then!!? :D