British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Birmingham V Coventry 9/4/14

Lets face it if Cov don't get 50 points they wont make the play offs. (using the SCB logic)

I see you've got this saved, ready to copy and paste on every thread this season. Lucky us.

• Like 1

Bloody hell youve started this early, you could at least give us the weekend to get over the lakeside meeting, some of us are still in a daze.

no idea what the score will be, probably use both Tac rides, probably wont get any points from it, hopefully we can get 40 points, Im making myself depressed now, I was looking forward to the weekend, probably spend it in bed now.

Looked at the next lot of fixtures today, Cov wednesday, Lakeside away Friday, Kings Lynn good friday, no worries there it all rains good friday so itll be off, thats cheered me up a bit.

Poole at home after that, then poole away and swindon away, somebody give me a rope. What can you do keep smiling.

• Like 2

I see you've got this saved, ready to copy and paste on every thread this season. Lucky us.

Not every thread. Just the relevant ones.

Let's hope we have a fit team as I see Garity crashed in 2 rides tonight at Plymouth and didn't take his last ride

Hans has said his knee is twisted badly but so far no sign of ligament damage.

He's hoping to use pain relief for bees meetings next week and for guesting for Belle Vue on mon

If he's fit to guest on Monday, he should be fit for Wednesday. If there is doubt, don't ride in the guest booking...........

• Like 1

Coventry fans understating their chances so that they can gloat all the more after the event, again. They know that they will win this but after last year there will be extra enjoyment in the heads of Bees fans for rubbing it in all the more.

Ignoring both of the Birmingham performances so far, because, well, there wasn't much to take notice of, but the result from Swindon speaks volumes. Coventry will be a juggernaut this year, and will get all 4 away points from this meeting at a canter.

Edited by The Pedaler

I wouldn't be so sure. We'll see.

Don't think its a case of us understating Coventry, but we have only had one meeting so far so too soon to judge.

Since then Hans and Garrity have both been injured and Harris has had the nightmare of a GP

Kennett looked better with Rye House last night

Fear a 60 plus defeat unless King, Barker and Kennett seriously up their game.

Wonder if Garrity will be fit for this, missing for Rye House after crash yesterday

Fear a 60 plus defeat unless King, Barker and Kennett seriously up their game.

Barker got 9 points last time out which is fine but if referring to previous meetings agree

Hoping for a close meeting, early season still so hopefully Brum can get its act together, will Harris be back for Cov?

I should think so but hopefully he will leave those bikes there. :D