British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry 14/4/14 Ela Sky Meeting.

Absolute farce that Poole can use Holder IMO ??? does that mean other teams can bring Holder in as a guest if required? Does the 'P' in BSPA stand for Poole? :D

They can redeclare the team at any time as long as they give notice............Holder is not coming in as a guest as Ward is going to be out for about a month...............as far as I am aware he has signed for 28 days as is allowed............

RP

Absolute farce that Poole can use Holder IMO ??? does that mean other teams can bring Holder in as a guest if required? Does the 'P' in BSPA stand for Poole? :D

How can you talk about farces when you support Birmingham?

• Like 2

Poole Pirates V Coventry Bees meetings are always something to look forward too and this one is no exception.

Plenty of riders in both teams with lots to prove and already, I'm looking forward to this one with eager anticipation.

As always, good luck to both teams and lets hope for a safe and entertaining meeting.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Poole Pirates V Coventry Bees meetings are always something to look forward too and this one is no exception.

Plenty of riders in both teams with lots to prove and already, I'm looking forward to this one with eager anticipation.

As always, good luck to both teams and lets hope for a safe and entertaining meeting.

...and not too late a finish!!! 8.00pm start to suit Sky!!!

...and not too late a finish!!! 8.00pm start to suit Sky!!!

With football, Sky have already shown they are not bothered with the considerations of supporters by changing fixtures to ridiculous times and nights so I can't see them being overly concerned with speedway supporters!

Won't be a walk in the park, but we'l take 3 points. I wonder if Jacques will grace us with her presence? :o

No :)

Fully expect a comfortable home win on the fairest fastest and most fantastic track in the world - and Nigel Pearson will have an apoplectic fit describing it all.

Guest GiveusaB

How can you talk about farces when you support Birmingham?

Very childish comment! I take it you dont have to be an adult to use this forum?

Roll on Monday. Really looking forward to this one.

Holder V Andersen

Shamek V Harris

Magic V Hansen????????? LOL!

Josh V his best mate Howarth

Millik V Fisher

Newman V Garrity

Smart V Sargeant.

Whilst Coventry look stronger at reserve, Pirates should have the beating of them in the main body.

Andersen, Harris and Howarth ride Poole well but their counterparts are on good form. Darcy will be missed but we couldn't have a better replacement. Let's hope for decent weather to start off the televised season.

• Like 1

Roll on Monday. Really looking forward to this one.

Holder V Andersen

Shamek V Harris

Magic V Hansen????????? LOL!

Josh V his best mate Howarth

Millik V Fisher

Newman V Garrity

Smart V Sargeant.

Whilst Coventry look stronger at reserve, Pirates should have the beating of them in the main body.

Andersen, Harris and Howarth ride Poole well but their counterparts are on good form. Darcy will be missed but we couldn't have a better replacement. Let's hope for decent weather to start off the televised season.

Hansen v Janowski at Brandon LOL!

Hansen v Janowski at Brandon LOL!

Give me Magic over Hansen any day of the week. One a rider going places, the other a never made it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Give me Magic over Hansen any day of the week. One a rider going places, the other a never made it.

Id agree with Janowski is the better prospect but over the meetings between Cov and Poole this season there scores should be similar overall.

We'll see. Magic has started well. Last year at Brandon he was woeful and I still partly blame him for Holders injury.

Struggle to believe he could be that bad again.

We'll see. Magic has started well. Last year at Brandon he was woeful and I still partly blame him for Holders injury.

Struggle to believe he could be that bad again.

He wasnt great for Kings Lynn the year before either, i think he has only beaten reserves on his last two visits. I would have thought it would be a track he would be decent at.

Very childish comment! I take it you dont have to be an adult to use this forum?

Not childish its the truth