British Speedway Forum
TMW

Leicester V Coventry

Honestly, if Coventry dont get 50, I'd be disapointed. Hans should get 12+ Bomber proved for your lot eh could get 12. Fisher got 6 riding as a heatleader last week so 8 or 9 is not beyond him. Hansen only has to get 3 or while a decent guest for Howarth (like Lasse Bjerre who got 9 as a heatleader last week). The reserve should be good for 12. Frankly, I'd expect the Bees to ease to 50 at Leicester.

£100 says Wolves don't make the play-offs. Another £100 says Coventry hit 50 at Leicester. Put up or shut up.

As prediction go that was scarily accurate - even more so as I made it 3 weeks ago :D Good job for Stevebrum he didnt take my bet!

You must be related to the Brum fan we stood next to last night who wrote on his prog that the score would be 30-60 before the meeting began!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and i was a leicester fan,loving it just loving it,what a total shambles.norrie your p45 is ready for you to collect.

• Like 1

The result that should have been expected. You never know which Bees team is going to turn up at the moment.

East Midlands bragging rights at least.

As prediction go that was scarily accurate - even more so as I made it 3 weeks ago :D Good job for Stevebrum he didnt take my bet!

Just need to cut out those sloppy lost points and losses at home and try win at Brum in the B fixture and i might consider the Bees as anything but also rans. :t:

As you know SCB, i`m against betting but well done for getting something right.

I don't mind acknowledging the rare occasions. :P

• Like 1

Just need to cut out those sloppy lost points and losses at home and try win at Brum in the B fixture and i might consider the Bees as anything but also rans. :t:

As you know SCB, i`m against betting but well done for getting something right.

I don't mind acknowledging the rare occasions. :P

I totally agree with you. I still see it that we have lost 3 or 4 points in the meeting at Birmingham and the home meeting vs Leicester but I still don't think it will matter come September.

What's going on.... SCB agreeing with SteveBrum! Is it April Fools day?

• Like 1

What's going on.... SCB agreeing with SteveBrum! Is it April Fools day?

Every day is a fools day for Stevebrum :rofl: (awaits predictable response )

Every day is a fools day for Stevebrum :rofl: (awaits predictable response )

Talk about being predictable. You never fail to let me down. :t:

I totally agree with you. I still see it that we have lost 3 or 4 points in the meeting at Birmingham and the home meeting vs Leicester but I still don't think it will matter come September.

Too many points dropped already but picking up other wins away will see if come September you are there or about or not.

Wasn't aware till tonight that Garrity is riding with a broken thumb. Huge respect to him for his dedication.

Brilliant whole team effort again for the bees. Great heat 9 from our reserves.

Thanks to both guests for what they did tonight.

Good 6pt weekend

At moment we seem stronger away from home with 4pt wins at Swindon & Leicester, a pt at Brum & pushing Poole close

Doyle was very impressive tonight

Edited by mdmc82

What average would Max have in the Elite lge?.

About 3.5

I got £20 on Leicester to win.

I got £20 on Leicester to win.

Oh dear