British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Leicester V Belle Vue 3/5/14

Why?

Forums are for opinions. I turned up as a neutral last night, what I witnessed was not particularly good racing and that is what I have stated. What's the problem?

• Like 2

Why?Forums are for opinions. I turned up as a neutral last night, what I witnessed was not particularly good racing and that is what I have stated. What's the problem?

I don't think lionstigersnobearsohmy was being serious

Why?Forums are for opinions. I turned up as a neutral last night, what I witnessed was not particularly good racing and that is what I have stated. What's the problem?

Absolutely no problem at all. All opinions are welcome. Particularly from neutrals. Otherwise you may get accused of having an agenda.

• Like 2

I was not trying to be nasty in any to to the 2 reserves. But this is the first time we have seen then perform. Hope this carrys on and that it helps us achive at least a place half way up the league table if not higher. It has proved that if your 2 reserves under perform then they are casting you meetings.

All the best to both of them they need to build all the confidence they can and last night must have put both of them on top of the world.

Keep it going lads, we the supporter need you to carry on as you proved what you are both capable of last night.

The only people who like the draft system are the cheats Kings Lynn and Lakeside who put ringers at reserve.

Let's hope none of them win the league as they wouldn't deserve it.

Speedway in the "good old days" was more like it is this year with regards to team make up.... most teams had a good 1 to 5, and mostly questionable reserves ability wise... Having "RINGER" reserves has been a trait of modern Speedway, reserves having 7 rides, notching up double figure scores had to stop....

• Like 1

I was not trying to be nasty in any to to the 2 reserves. But this is the first time we have seen then perform. Hope this carrys on and that it helps us achive at least a place half way up the league table if not higher. It has proved that if your 2 reserves under perform then they are casting you meetings.

All the best to both of them they need to build all the confidence they can and last night must have put both of them on top of the world.

Keep it going lads, we the supporter need you to carry on as you proved what you are both capable of last night.

I will say it again about Max, as i said before last night, there is nowt wrong with young Max, he is a young 17 year old who will have more bad meetings than good ones especially away from home, his position in the draft should tell you all that you need to know, however for the long term he is one heck of a prospect. Where do Leicester expect to finish this season in the Play Offs (No) so therefore you have nothing to lose by persevering with him, thats providing if you want him next season you are allowed to keep him otherwise another Team will benefit from Leicesters patience, anyways well done Leicester for a surprising win, which i for one didnt expect.

• Like 2

Absolutely no problem at all. All opinions are welcome. Particularly from neutrals. Otherwise you may get accused of having an agenda.

To be clear, I didn't mean you had a problem. I just meant what is the problem with having an opinion.

I do have an agenda; I want to see tracks built that produce first class racing! ;o)

• Like 1

To be clear, I didn't mean you had a problem. I just meant what is the problem with having an opinion.I do have an agenda; I want to see tracks built that produce first class racing! ;o)

Don't we all! After all isn't that what speedway is all about?

• Like 1

The only people who like the draft system are the cheats Kings Lynn and Lakeside who put ringers at reserve.

Let's hope none of them win the league as they wouldn't deserve it.

you really are a complete div - let's put it in simple terms that only you understand had the Panthers stayed in the EL and Frost had two riders like Kerr and Rose at 6/7 you be on this forum saying what a genius Rick is and how the Panthers will win the league .Think back to the Thundercat days at Pboro your draft riders could have been Stead Howe bet you wouldn't have saying cheats then ? Maybe Rick should have kept the Thundercats going ? Oh I forgot your a PL club now

To be clear, I didn't mean you had a problem. I just meant what is the problem with having an opinion.

I do have an agenda; I want to see tracks built that produce first class racing! ;o)

I think he's referring to the fact that if anything negative is said about the Leicester track it's because the poster has 'an agenda' rather than just an opinion. :wink:

• Like 5

If that was one the better ones then I'd fear for the future of Leicester over the medium term, last night's match was not a good advert for the sport. I hope they manage to improve the quality of racing soon.

Funnily enough as we were walking away from the stadium my wife overheard a Leicester fan say: "Some good racing tonight...", she turned to me and said: "He thought that was good?!!". So maybe it was one of the better ones.

Sadly I thought it was one of the better ones as well. Certainly better than the other two I have seen against Coventry & Eastbourne.

• Like 1

Ive just checked out the updates from meeting today and see that Tom Perry was guesting for Ipswich,fell and was withdrawn from the rest of the meeting.

Any word anybody

Possible broken collerbone