British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cityrebel

Eastbourne V Belle Vue 7/6

Had a brief shower here this morning warm and sunny now meeting is on at the moment the club are confirming at lunch time suspect there will be no change and thankfully it looks like the weather forecast earlier in the week was wrong no surprise there! !!

Thoughts on tonights score? Im going for a home win by at least 10 points I hope especially if Simon rides as well as he did last week

Looks to me like the Met Office got it dead right as I said on Wednesday a Thunderstorm on Saturday not likely to be a problem. Admittedly it was a pale imitation of a Thunderstorm but there was a couple of rumbles at 9.45 and a very light shower for 10 mins, that was that, but I have been told that it was Worse at Portsmouth and moving North. Turned into a nice warm day and tonight should be good but I don't know what sort of team the Aces are putting out.

After last night, this isn't going to go well. No Zagar, no Cook, 2 very inexperienced reserves, Eagles will be in the high 50's unless Scotty has a purler of a night

Edited by jimmy jimmy

Seems Aces have Watt and Barker as Guests, both inconsistent and uncertain what they will get up to. Suppose it was a question of keeping costs down with Uk based riders but they might have taken a page out of Poole's book and gone with Batchelor, Schlein or even Woofinden for Zagar and surely Bridger for Cook was a must. Then we would surely have had a fight on our hands . I can only assume they also had other engagements but I have not seen where.

Both Batch and Zagar are riding in GP qualifier abroad today.

Thoughts on tonights score? Im going for a home win by at least 10 points I hope especially if Simon rides as well as he did last week

Personally I think you can double your ten points, and you will probably be closer :sad:

I don't suppose Agent Watt will be pulling up any trees tonight, but the antics of BB should be entertaining. One of the guests could well be the BV top scorer. :shock:

Another poor performance for the Aces on the road. Plus points Stefan and Scotty, shame the two guests didnt pull their weight tonight , doesnt really help the cause at all. Its a must win on Monday, weather permitting for the Aces.

Another poor performance for the Aces on the road. Plus points Stefan and Scotty, shame the two guests didnt pull their weight tonight , doesnt really help the cause at all. Its a must win on Monday, weather permitting for the Aces.

If my prayers for heavy rain go unanswered, the BV Clowns could well be turned over on Monday. No Cookie, and no Richie, so the shoppers may make hay while the sun shines. :cry:

• Like 1

Had a brief shower here this morning warm and sunny now meeting is on at the moment the club are confirming at lunch time suspect there will be no change and thankfully it looks like the weather forecast earlier in the week was wrong no surprise there! !!

And the bigger shower turned up at 7:30. Without Scotty and Halsey's falls, it would have been a massacre.

Yet another awful away Aces performances.

In fairness the guests performed poorly.

Only options to replace Cook are a PL rider or R/R. Can't use an EL rider as a guest.

Only options to replace Cook are a PL rider or R/R. Can't use an EL rider as a guest.

Is that because he's a DU rider?