British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Leicester V Kings Lynn Saturday 7th June

In the end only £150 as I'd backed Puk over 13. But lost on Lynn -8 and Porsing -1 vs Bjerre. It was Thursday that killed me this week with Leicester suddenly getting Lawson in as a guest after start time!

I was going to do iversen but don't like going over pts totals.never bet on meeting handicaps can be so unpredictable along with h2h's.i was quite surprised you didn't do bates plus6 v kerr tonight, that was unlucky I did see that :(.

I was going to do iversen but don't like going over pts totals.never bet on meeting handicaps can be so unpredictable along with h2h's.i was quite surprised you didn't do bates plus6 v kerr tonight, that was unlucky I did see that :(.

I had Kerr down for about 12 and wasn't at all confident Bates would get anywhere near 6. The referee had been any good heat 9 would have been re-run and Kerr should have been in heat 14 against just Clegg so that would have swung that bet. You just can't be sure what messed up decisions refs will make.

As for Puk over 13, I generally agree on the over thing but I couldn't see who was going to beat him, thought it was quite an easy bet and tbh, it turned out that way even if he did only get it by 1 point. Any other track in the country he'd have had 16+2 though!

Dave Watters was the referee I turned this meeting off after my last post how the hell do people turn up to watch Speedway there