British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Kings Lynn V Belle Vue Wednesday 18th June

thought he passed them in heat 13 but I could have dreamt it, been doing a lot of dozing :P

It's possible I guess. I'd more or less given up by then! Seems we missed two passes in heat 15 tho! Damn you bet365!

Got in from work, clicked on bet 365 expecting to just catch the last couple of races and they were on heat 6!

I watched three races and apart from an excellent lay down by Payne to avoid the home man who fell nothing particularly noteworthy happened so I turned it off at heat 9 and watched football again.

Kings lynn is a good shape but if they prepare it just for gating it's as bad as any other track.

Prepared it for gating?!?!?!?

It was just a sh!yte track tonight and Buster came on the mic and admitted he screwed it up (you won't hear many track curators / promoters do that) by over watering it at the start of the meeting. With it being a sunny dry day he said he expected the track to soak it up but it didn't, in fact the reverse as the water just kept coming back up to the surface hence all the track grading.

The ultimate professional he is he was extremely p!ssed off with himself