British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

May have to wait for the Belle Vue Sporting Village complex to be finalised for an English GP.

Mind you, you know what the Manchester weather is famous for, and the BV sporting village will not have a roof!

There again, I been to the old Hyde Road track many times and its been a dust bowl, so the weather can be dry in Manchester..... sometimes.

i stand by what i said, cardiff has stagnated, it needs to be in england

In which 40,000+ seater city centre stadium with a roof would that be?

Niamh

As someone else said, i do feel with a british champ currently that the UK should have more than one GP, maybe cardiff and somewhere like Peterborough or Kings lynn?

In which 40,000+ seater city centre stadium with a roof would that be?

Niamh

i said the cardiff gp has stagnated, its not growing..i dont think for 1 instance i knocked it,40k is a great turnout..i would say the same for gothenburg, a track i visited, some good camera work by sky who try to make the place look busier than it actually is..historically world finals in britain were always way higher than league crowds...yes, cardiff is great one off spectacle, but speedway in general is having not one iota of spin off from it.....

.i dont think for 1 instance i knocked it

You said that there should no longer be a GP in Cardiff and that is should be moved to England.

Niamh

You said that there should no longer be a GP in Cardiff and that is should be moved to England.

Niamh

by choice, of course id prefer it in england..me personally, i loved it at brandon.....NO, im not suggesting it should go back their, its my choice, i loved that evening, proper race track, great ground, gollobs drama stopping when see a light, that has to be MY, fav british gp

by choice, of course id prefer it in england..me personally, i loved it at brandon.....NO, im not suggesting it should go back their, its my choice, i loved that evening, proper race track, great ground, gollobs drama stopping when see a light, that has to be MY, fav british gp

Brandon Stadium Facility Capacity

4,500 spectators

And it's 6 miles from the city centre

Niamh

Brandon Stadium Facility Capacity

4,500 spectators

And it's 6 miles from the city centre

Niamh

and your point is?? i happened to say it was MY preferred british gp ground..did i mention roof/capacity/viewing area/car parking/ err NO.......apologies if MY preferred gp doesnt match yours..

if brandon only holds 4.500 my eyesight must be bad!